Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.28.2012 , 11:53 PM | #1381
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Being treated as dangerous and different. I mean yah I was treated a bit odd when i was with the Mandalorians. But this is truly the worst I have been treated differently.

You sound like you enjoy killing.
"Maybe I do. It's how I was raised. what is it to you?""

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1382
Nothing. I don't hold anything against, your preference. Might not be mine, but it is yours. That simple. Makes sense?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.29.2012 , 12:00 AM | #1383
See not so hard now is it? You look much better that way. she said with a small laugh. You ever need sleep?

MdLogan
10.29.2012 , 12:04 AM | #1384
My mind says yes. My body...well...not so much. He said laughing to himself. Don't need to ask you that question. Do I?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.29.2012 , 12:14 AM | #1385
Nothing. I don't hold anything against, your preference. Might not be mine, but it is yours. That simple. Makes sense?
Mean nods "So long as we understand one another"

MdLogan
10.29.2012 , 12:26 AM | #1386
I will not stop you from feeling the way you feel. I will request that you do not let that love kill any of my other students.

meanken
10.29.2012 , 12:56 AM | #1387
I will not stop you from feeling the way you feel. I will request that you do not let that love kill any of my other students.
"Haha, don't worry, I save my bloodlust for my foes. worst your students will get is a few bumps and cuts from sparing matches"

MdLogan
10.29.2012 , 01:04 AM | #1388
Thank you for your assurance. Now are there any species that might pose problems?

meanken
10.29.2012 , 01:06 AM | #1389
Thank you for your assurance. Now are there any species that might pose problems?
"You have any idea how many species there are in the galaxy? you are going to need to elaberate a bit"

MdLogan
10.29.2012 , 01:31 AM | #1390
Species that will cause much trouble, such as your description of the Mandalorians. There are other such species are there not?