Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.28.2012 , 09:23 PM | #1371
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Then the Empire truly does not know what they are doing. Is that true in your sight?

But if we bring peace. Then wouldn't that solve many of the problems that the people want solved. Only the Jedi and Sith would try to hold against it. They would bring zealots like you to their side, then those zealots who were pure at one point now turn against what they are fighting for. That is what you are doing. Don't you see? You are a zealot who has turned against the very cause you wanted to help.

You are almost pure of heart. Only a small portion is tainted. However you are still trustworthy. Am I right?
"Basicly, yes. Sith have a massive god complex going on with them, where they are convinced that they are better then everyone else in the galaxy, and are unkillable by non-force users. trust me, the galaxy will be much improved with their collective deaths"

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 11:06 PM | #1372
What is their weakness in your mind?

You did tell me that. But how many people in this galaxy keep their word, on something as 'different' as I?

The Reviver's fleet ceased shooting. Thank you. I promise it was not in our design for him to board. However if you have a change of heart, just let me know. With that the holo was shut off. And Corruck awaited the arrival of Mal, hostilely or otherwise.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.28.2012 , 11:16 PM | #1373
What is their weakness in your mind?

You did tell me that. But how many people in this galaxy keep their word, on something as 'different' as I?

The Reviver's fleet ceased shooting. Thank you. I promise it was not in our design for him to board. However if you have a change of heart, just let me know. With that the holo was shut off. And Corruck awaited the arrival of Mal, hostilely or otherwise.
"Sith are a bunch of arragant force users. they are literaly convinced that anyone who does not have the force cannot kill them for the most part. you should have seen the looks on the faces of the sith I killed, priceless." mean opens his trenchcoat to show the rakata two sith lightsabers, one the rather new one he got on korrban, the other a rather older looking one "You should have no issues using said arrgance against them. also, they are EXTREMLY prone to infighting. something else you may be able to exploit"

icecreampants
10.28.2012 , 11:18 PM | #1374
Ravna reached over to Rafeesh grabbing his hand squeezing gently Of course I would silly.Why would I go around telling people what you were, figures I may aas well keep your trust.

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 11:24 PM | #1375
I am not questioning your trust. I trust you completely. I don't know why some people would tell others but from the past people tend to do that. It's just so different...

That also sounds like the rakata of old. Any Jedi weakness?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.28.2012 , 11:34 PM | #1376
What's so different?

meanken
10.28.2012 , 11:37 PM | #1377
I am not questioning your trust. I trust you completely. I don't know why some people would tell others but from the past people tend to do that. It's just so different...

That also sounds like the rakata of old. Any Jedi weakness?
"Jedi are a extremly rigid people, dead convinced that they are doing "what is right" for the galaxy, fighting to protect civlzation and whatnot, even if said civlzation is corrupt. As to weaknesses.....you may be able to convince their padawans, their trainees, that the jedi are wrong and just as bad as those they claim to oppose, since what mean here likes to call their brainwashing is not yet complete. If you can get the jedi framed like we discused earlyer, then that will be all the easyer. anyone in the upper levels, their masters and such, will not be turned, their brainwashing has progressed too far."

"but, they do have one weakness everyone in the galaxy shares. they bleed"

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 11:42 PM | #1378
Being treated as dangerous and different. I mean yah I was treated a bit odd when i was with the Mandalorians. But this is truly the worst I have been treated differently.

You sound like you enjoy killing.

icecreampants
10.28.2012 , 11:48 PM | #1379
You aren't that different. C'mon cheer up. she said smiling.

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 11:51 PM | #1380
He looked up with a glint in his eye. He smiled a warm smile, as welcome as a sun after rain.