Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.28.2012 , 01:33 AM | #1321
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
So I assume that power and credits are what draw people to other people?

Okay. He then walked over and sat down on the seat that Ravna had stated.

I am sorry but I need to know the information before I will allow any help. I will warn you, we have more forces ready, we have collected weapons that are ready to fire.
"For the most part. I don't expect you people to understand, having lived isolated on this planet for who knows how long."

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 01:40 AM | #1322
A couple thousand years. It is very interesting. We must understand how the rest of the galaxy thinks so that when we take over we make it more fitting. Is this true?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.28.2012 , 01:44 AM | #1323
A couple thousand years. It is very interesting. We must understand how the rest of the galaxy thinks so that when we take over we make it more fitting. Is this true?
"Ha, I can't tell you all that, you know. until yesterday, I was just another random bounty hunter. I can't start talking galactic thinking with you. best way to learn? get out there and see it for yourself, come to your own conculsions, and don't rely on the opinions of others to make your desisions."

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 01:56 AM | #1324
Everyone has to start somewhere. Having some of your opinions would be better than making mistakes that would start rebellions and other such. Right?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.28.2012 , 01:59 AM | #1325
Everyone has to start somewhere. Having some of your opinions would be better than making mistakes that would start rebellions and other such. Right?
"Alright, I guess I will humor you. galaxy is a big place thow, got a starting point in mind?"

Zero's watch went off, and she injects mean again

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 02:04 AM | #1326
How about your profession?

meanken
10.28.2012 , 02:20 AM | #1327
How about your profession?
"Bounty hunting? not all that hard to get. there are two types of hunters, mandalorions, and independents. independents typicaly don't care much who they are working for, so long as the credits are good. there are exeptions, usually for personal reasons that differ based on the hunter, but for the most part, they wll work for whoever. Mandalorions, on the other hand, are a diffrent breed. they used to work only for the empire, but their last leader tryed to break away to the republic a few years ago, and failed misably. they have yet to name a new leader. theirs is a sosiaty based on war, and distinguishing yourself in it. They may end up fighting you, if only because the exisance of only one ruleing body means there will be much less war to go around .'

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 02:34 AM | #1328
Most interesting. The independents should not be to difficult. The Mandalorians will take a more gentle touch. Now how about that planet you are from, what would be best there?

meanken
10.28.2012 , 02:38 AM | #1329
Most interesting. The independents should not be to difficult. The Mandalorians will take a more gentle touch. Now how about that planet you are from, what would be best there?
Meanken grined "that would be hoth, icy wasteland of the galaxy. only faction of note on hoth is the white maw, a group of pirates. you let me handle them when we get to hoth."

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 02:50 AM | #1330
Okay then. How about you Zero?