Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1291
Hadock smiled watching as his father slowly returned to the netherworld Goodbye dad see you again soon.

Ravna still slept on the bed snoring lightly

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1292
Rafeesh whispered lightly to himself. See you soon, Helvec.

That is a very good way of doing things. So why did you change from Imperial Intelligence?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 08:55 PM | #1293
Lets let her sleep. he said pointing to Ravna. Hadock then walked with Merena back to their room. Ravna woke up a few minute later scrambling to find Helvec. Oh he left...

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1294
His time here was at a end for now. He said while staying seated.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1295
Oh.... Okay...

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 09:43 PM | #1296
Don't worry. You will likely see him before your time.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 09:49 PM | #1297
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh whispered lightly to himself. See you soon, Helvec.

That is a very good way of doing things. So why did you change from Imperial Intelligence?
"Completly by accdent, acculy. See, we were on an undercover op for a sith, said sith got a lightsaber shoved up his as* by another sith. Now, the sith we were working for wanted us all to himself, so he had deleated all records of our employment to the empire. so, when he died, our employment was basicly termnated. after a bit of coaxing from me and another hunter we were with, I managed to convince zero to join me in defecting from the empire......without them even knowing we defected"

icecreampants
10.27.2012 , 09:51 PM | #1298
Markos's fleet jumped to hyper space. Dropping out right on top of the Revivers fleet they began firing. Evelyn deploy your drop pods! Go to their temple take the disruptor fields power supplies! He yelled into his communicator. Evelyn Ran with four echani squads to drop pods in her destroyers belly. Climbing into hers she hit a yellow button on a control panel to her left. A loud explosion went off and her pod along with the others went hurtling towards the surface.

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 10:01 PM | #1299
Graal's fleet then made it to the Reviver's position. He began firing on the ships. However they seemed ready for an attack and began shooting at anything that wasn't theirs. He noticed something on the scanner. Markos! The planet seems to have some sort of field around. I would suggest we don't send any forces down until we know what kind it is.

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 10:02 PM | #1300
Quite a coincidence, or maybe destiny....