Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.27.2012 , 04:22 AM | #1271
Sabrina while forming her plan`s, took a speeder ride to the spaceport. Their she got on to her fury, and then told markus Set course to manaan, we have starmaps to hunt and quickly. Sabrina was doing this by herself, it would help form her powerbase. Though she would leave, a message of her final location. Just incase she failed, so empire would be ready.
As her fury set off, she hailed the Sith Academy on korriban. Their overseer harkun answered, Overseer, I am lord sabrina. It`s time I took an apprentice. Please make the arrangments, though their first job is the tomb of naga shadow. I want a copy of the starmap, what is in that tomb. Harkun repiled Yes my`lord, I shall make the arrangments. Then she head into hyperspace, soon she was over the sky of manaan. Then she asked keeper, Would this be good place, to drop you off?

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 11:55 AM | #1272
Also I think you might need your injection.

It'll do.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 12:42 PM | #1273
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Also I think you might need your injection.

It'll do.
At that moment, zero's watch went off "Don't worry, I am keeping track" she said as she injected mean

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 12:49 PM | #1274
It is good that you have such a friend.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 01:00 PM | #1275
It is good that you have such a friend.
"Heh, we are a bit more then friends"

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 01:15 PM | #1276
My congradulations. How long has it been?

meanken
10.27.2012 , 01:47 PM | #1277
My congradulations. How long has it been?
"Been a bit over 5 years now. He was the one who helped me see what the empire really was."

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 01:57 PM | #1278
Been a good relationship?

meanken
10.27.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1279
Been a good relationship?
"yes, suprisingly enough. If you had seen us during some of our early intelgence days, you would never think we were compatable, but over time I like to think we grew used to each others faluts. no one is perfect, after all"

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 03:35 PM | #1280
Had any young ones yet?