Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1221
She comes by it honestly. He smiled. He then pointed to Merena. You are pregnant again aren't you?

Merena stood still turning a bright red while Hadock stared at her mouth agape. I... Uh... Maybe..DAMNIT STUPID FORCE GHOST! she said throwing a small metal plate at Helvec.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1222
I did not touch your mind. The Force chose what to show. Do you wish to try again? It will come up with something different most probably.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1223
Rafeesh smirked to himself. He pulled his hood farther down. While laughing at how much of a joke this could easily be.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 11:28 PM | #1224
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I did not touch your mind. The Force chose what to show. Do you wish to try again? It will come up with something different most probably.
"The force chose what to show, please......no, I do not want to try again. my past is in the past, I got over it long ago, draging it out is not going to help matters"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:32 PM | #1225
Your choice. We will continue later. For now take a break and have some time with your friend.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 11:36 PM | #1226
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Your choice. We will continue later. For now take a break and have some time with your friend.
"Fine" he walked away

"you ok, mean?"

"Yes, already, how many times do have to friging say it? let's go" they walk out of the room

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1227
I'm joking jeez! Helvec said laughing. Hadock busted out laughing to. The look on your face. Priceless! Merena still was a bright red. Oh how I hate both of you.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:42 PM | #1228
Rafeesh began laughing more. But he soon held it back to be polite.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 11:55 PM | #1229
Whatever. Jeez. hadock walked over to her giving her a hug. Be nice. Now dear.

Helvec smiled. You both are good people you'll be happy for a long time... Now Ravna are you done sulking?

Ravna looked back up at him and then put her head back down. Oh come on now.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:57 PM | #1230
Rafeesh decided to let the family deal with this. He had again been interfering with the family, or that was what he feared.