Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 10:45 PM | #1211
Maybe.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:49 PM | #1212
You can be truthful. I always ready to listen.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 10:51 PM | #1213
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The trainer reached into the Force, and began pulling out the most feared noises. The ones that would likely strike fear in Mean, playing on his unknown fears, and hates.
Mean started to hear the usual anoying sounds he dealt with, children playing, people talking, nothing all that bad. then he heard one voice in paticuar, one he was dead cirtean he would never hear again

"Look at yourself, you runt. you are becoing one of the jedi you hate so damm much."

the voice of his long dead father

"what's wrong? too cowardly to face me?"

Mean, knowing that he would not be able to kill him again anyway, icnored him, not even aware that he had begun shaking with rage.

menwhile, zero walked oer to the rakata "I don't know what you are doing, but you need to be carful. I haven't seen him like this in a LONG time. last time was in a bar, guy would not leave him alone. when mean had finished with him after snaping, his body had been torn apart so badly that his body was speard over 100 feet"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:55 PM | #1214
The only way to improve is to extend your self beyond your comfort zone. We can control him if necessary. I need to see where he is so far before I can truly begin training. He said while trying to push it farther.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 10:58 PM | #1215
Just leave it alone okay. Ravna said laying down face first.

Helvec looked over at her Was it something I said??

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:01 PM | #1216
Rafeesh stood up. Then he walked away and leaned on a wall, thinking.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 11:07 PM | #1217
The only way to improve is to extend your self beyond your comfort zone. We can control him if necessary. I need to see where he is so far before I can truly begin training. He said while trying to push it farther.
"Ok....." Zero backed away, not wanting to be anywhere near mean when he blew up.

"Still not responding? mybe if I gave you a matching scar for the one on your face, it will get a responce" he drew a knife and walked over to mean

"ENOUGH!" mean jumped out of his seat, and, without even knowing how he did it, fired a burst of foce lightning at the halucnation, it nateraly going thew it,and toward whatever was behind it

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 11:09 PM | #1218
Just leave it alone for now jeez!

Helvec whispered to Rafeesh She gets upset just like her mother. He then turned to see Merena walking out of Hadocks room. Ahh so theres your wife!

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:15 PM | #1219
Yah I know. I am riding out this 'storm'.

The Rakata almost got hit by the lightning, but he caught it and absorbed it. He then stopped the hallucination. Good start. How was it?

meanken
10.26.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1220
Yah I know. I am riding out this 'storm'.

The Rakata almost got hit by the lightning, but he caught it and absorbed it. He then stopped the hallucination. Good start. How was it?
"How was it? HOW WAS IT? HOW DO YOU THINK IT WAS!? DID YOU READ MY MIND TO DIG THAT UP? CAUSE I WARN YOU NOW, I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE READING MY DAMM MIND!"