Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.26.2012 , 10:07 PM | #1201
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh walked over to Ravna. He asked with deep concern. Are you okay?

Yes sometimes. When you have stressed out your self. I would suggest taking a small break. He grabbed a small pouch with some food inside. He gave it to Mean.
Mean grabed it and started eating "So, qustion, exactly how did you come up with your "mixed" light and darkdeal? cause, to me at least, all I have really been seeing is a bunch of jedi teacings. the only thing missing is you blabing about inner peace or what have you"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:11 PM | #1202
We want to keep you from falling to the dark side. Once you have fully got control over your abilities, then we will touch on the emotions.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 10:17 PM | #1203
We want to keep you from falling to the dark side. Once you have fully got control over your abilities, then we will touch on the emotions.
"Hs, funny. tell me, what, exactly is so damm bad about the dark side? whatabout it makes it so "Evil"? and don't say it is cause sith use it, like I would hear out of one of the jedi's mouthpeices, cause we both know that because one group of crazy phycopaths use it doesen't make it evil by defalut. I have yet to come across a single good argument as to why the dark side is inharently evil"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:22 PM | #1204
We don't say that it is evil. It is just unbalanced. When you are unbalanced then you are not as powerful as you could be. We try to maximize your ability by keeping everything balanced. Does this make sense?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 10:23 PM | #1205
I am fine...okay... she said clearly holding back tears.

It's a nice change from what I was to be sure. I've missed you both so very much.

Yeah we've missed you too. Been a while since we've seen you like this...

meanken
10.26.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1206
We don't say that it is evil. It is just unbalanced. When you are unbalanced then you are not as powerful as you could be. We try to maximize your ability by keeping everything balanced. Does this make sense?
"Sure, I see that, I guess, better to be trained in multible things then one. already you people are twice as smart as the damm jedi." he finised his food "Ok, what are we doing next? not more boing rock lifting?"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:29 PM | #1207
No. Something that most of your people have considered even more boring. Practice meditating. To calm your self, not to remove emotions but to just bring them together and use them in the most efficient way. First you will try to calm your self while we have someone create noise and images. ready?

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1208
Are you sure?

meanken
10.26.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1209
No. Something that most of your people have considered even more boring. Practice meditating. To calm your self, not to remove emotions but to just bring them together and use them in the most efficient way. First you will try to calm your self while we have someone create noise and images. ready?
Oh hell, why don't you just shoot me in the face? it would be less painfull. "I guess." mean floped down in the confyest chair he could find and closed his eyes "get it over with":

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:37 PM | #1210
The trainer reached into the Force, and began pulling out the most feared noises. The ones that would likely strike fear in Mean, playing on his unknown fears, and hates.