Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1191
You okay? He asked, running to make sure she hadn't hurt her self to badly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1192
Yeah I'm fine.. I think.. she said smiling.

You look more and more like your mother Ravna.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 08:58 PM | #1193
Rafeesh knocked on Hadock's door. Hey you two. Wake up.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1194
I don't remember what she looked like. Ravna said in a somber tone

Hadock yelled back at Rafeesh. Trying to sleep here! Whaddya want?!

Helvec smiled lifiting his hand towards Ravnas hair. Her hair was the same color, eyes too.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1195
Trust me. Come on. Not going to get this chance very often.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 09:43 PM | #1196
Ravna turned red. Oh... It's funny all I remember is her voice... She died when I was so young.

Helvec sighed I know... It was tragic. She would've been proud of you.

Hadock groggily walked out of his room Merena still laid in bed asleep. Well I'll be...

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 09:45 PM | #1197
Feeling more awake now?

meanken
10.26.2012 , 09:55 PM | #1198
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The Rakata clapped. Good job! You catch on very quickly. How do you feel so far?

Helvec we are in a rakata stronghold. He replied, saying Helvec's name purposely
"I seem to have a headake......that normal?"

at that moment, zero's watch went off and she hit him with an injection, causeing him to sigh

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 09:59 PM | #1199
Just a little.

Ravna went over to her bed and sat down both hands covering her face.

Helvec looked over at Hadock. Good! You're awake! Now hows my son?

Alive. Still. How about you hows life as a ghost.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 10:01 PM | #1200
Rafeesh walked over to Ravna. He asked with deep concern. Are you okay?

Yes sometimes. When you have stressed out your self. I would suggest taking a small break. He grabbed a small pouch with some food inside. He gave it to Mean.