Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:40 PM | #111
He was a good man until the war. After the mission to the Imperial research station.. Then the blockade. He changed. Thank you for your faith Master Catrina. It won't be misplaced..

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:50 PM | #112
Zero and mean had arrived on balmora, and were laying outside the factory out of sight, guided by a helpful local, who was now a bit richer

"Ok, see those droids? I plan to use those for a distraction. here is what I plan" Zero whispered for a minute to mean, him nodding, and he hit his stealth belt. Zero reached for her holopad, hacking one of the nearby droids. she had a 30 second window before any alarms would be set off.Mean snuck up, and quickly uploaded a virus to it, sneaking away as Zero stped the hack, and the droid continued the patrol. Mean returned

"Ok, these droids make periodic check in's at a central hub. when the droid next checks in, it will upload the virus to every droid in the factory, and after it is spead, it wil deleate all targating paramaters, causing every droid to shoot anyone near it. that is our window to strike."

the two sat there, waiting for the virus to work

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:58 PM | #113
A Jedi shouldn't need to prove their loyalty. This is one thing that must be worked on for everyone.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 02:10 PM | #114
Yeah. You're right. Ravna looked around the room. It was much different than on Coruscant. So what brings you here?

ToEasy
10.08.2012 , 02:32 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Da tillia da hutta replied vorga broga banoga brandosha candia the Twi'lek translated The great da tillia da hutt, appoints sabrina as his advocate. He also want to know why, they want so many hired gunmen. Sabrina smiled she would, get to meet her new enemy on favourable terms.
The hutt was worried, this new power may threaten his own. They may become another crime sydicate, or even worse a poltical power with ideals. This worried him more, espescially since zarron seemed to think their okay.
I have no idea. All I know is that they are paying and that is good enough for me.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.08.2012 , 02:38 PM | #116
Dagoooa shalooga doobe the translator saidThe great da tilla da hutt, say`s fair enough. Though if you uncover, anything he expect you to report to him! Sabrina then got up and head towards, zarron and said Shall we go, zarron?

ToEasy
10.08.2012 , 05:07 PM | #117
Ok, though I'm taking my ship instead. said Zarron. By the way, what is your name?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
10.08.2012 , 05:23 PM | #118
Kaddo had heard only rumors of Da'tilla da Hutt, but he figured that hutts were hutts. He set his ship down near Da'tilla's palace. Then he hiked to the main door. He stopped at the checkpoint. I'm here for a job. Heard Da'tilla was hiring
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 07:40 PM | #119
I'm trying to get the Revivers to join the Republic. And I'd have to think, you and I have been the only Republic representatives to spent this long on board.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 07:43 PM | #120
Well thats comforting to know. Have you had any luck with them?