Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.26.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1181
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Try letting your self go. Imagine that you are part of the River and let is move itself.He said hoping to help.
Mean was getting angryer and angryer, and the damm silly river analagy was not helping matters. Let it move it'self, just stupid, he thought. if it was going to move it'self, then he would not need to be here. he continued to strain harder against the rock, veins begining to bulge on his had

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1182
No not really. Not much to do.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1183
Yah. I can empathize. He then reached the spot he had been looking for. Okay you ready?

The Rakata seeing that it was getting nowhere, decided to let him see, or if he did it then he would be congratulated all the same.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1184
As i will ever be.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 07:26 PM | #1185
Yah. I can empathize. He then reached the spot he had been looking for. Okay you ready?

The Rakata seeing that it was getting nowhere, decided to let him see, or if he did it then he would be congratulated all the same.
After another minute or so of strugling, mean stoped, seeing that the damm thing was not moving "It's impossable! what did you do, drill it into the ground?"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 07:40 PM | #1186
It has always been there. We use it as a instrument of learning, teaching an important lesson. You tried well. But there are some things that need more than your own strength enhanced by the Force. Sometimes you need to let the force take over. Try on this rock. He pointed at a different rock, looking about the same size but only a little smaller than Meanken.

Okay then here we go. He said before transporting them to the room where he had been moments before. Once there he grabbed his cloak off the floor and threw it on, hoping that Hadock hadn't seen him.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1187
It has always been there. We use it as a instrument of learning, teaching an important lesson. You tried well. But there are some things that need more than your own strength enhanced by the Force. Sometimes you need to let the force take over. Try on this rock. He pointed at a different rock, looking about the same size but only a little smaller than Meanken.

Okay then here we go. He said before transporting them to the room where he had been moments before. Once there he grabbed his cloak off the floor and threw it on, hoping that Hadock hadn't seen him.
"Ok, fine" Mean tryed his best to icnore the jediness of what the rakata said, and did as he was told. after a minute, the rock begain to lift

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1188
That was fast where are we? Helvec said looking around the room.

Ravna looked up at Rafeesh Oh your back! And is that? Dad...

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1189
The Rakata clapped. Good job! You catch on very quickly. How do you feel so far?

Helvec we are in a rakata stronghold. He replied, saying Helvec's name purposely

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1190
Yes it is indeed me Ravna. Helvec said smiling. Ravna flew cross the room trying to hug him but ended up hitting the floor on the other side of him. I'm just a ghost dear. he said laughing.