Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 06:38 PM | #1171
Why did the corruption specifically target Mandalorians?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 06:43 PM | #1172
Good now try this. He said pointing at a rock that was the size of Mean, but most of it was buried making it appear to be about the same size as the last one.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 06:44 PM | #1173
It was not corruption but a perversion. It finds the one thing you hate the most and makes it worse by a thousand fold. You become consumed by hatred.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 06:48 PM | #1174
Sounds like the Dark side of the Force.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 06:49 PM | #1175
Yes but more concentrated. It was meant for converting captured Jedi by the sith.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 06:55 PM | #1176
Does a pretty good job to. By what happened to you. No offense.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 06:58 PM | #1177
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good now try this. He said pointing at a rock that was the size of Mean, but most of it was buried making it appear to be about the same size as the last one.
Mean raised an eyebrow at the rock, appearing to be the same size, but reached out to lift it, cleary begining to strain to lift it as he puched at it harder and harder

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 07:03 PM | #1178
Try letting your self go. Imagine that you are part of the River and let is move itself.He said hoping to help.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1179
None taken.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 07:09 PM | #1180
So have you done anything since you have come here?