Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.26.2012 , 04:46 PM | #1161
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good first try. Now imagine a river flowing through you and you change the course of the river to accomplish a goal. The Force is the River, the goal is to lift the stone. Try that.

Keeper had not answered any of the questions, he had stayed silent the entire time.
The whole thing sounded far too jedi for mean's taste, but he did not have much choice at the moment. He followed the rakata's instrutions, and the rock lifted

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 05:07 PM | #1162
Good job! That is a basic first step. Now, while you are still training I would suggest not letting your emotions take control. Once you have good control of your power then we will begin delving in the emotions and how they affect your ability to use the Force. If you wish to know here the Rakata are being taught both the 'Light' and the 'Dark' as it would be called outside this planet. I teach a balance. Are you okay with that?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 05:36 PM | #1163
Good job! That is a basic first step. Now, while you are still training I would suggest not letting your emotions take control. Once you have good control of your power then we will begin delving in the emotions and how they affect your ability to use the Force. If you wish to know here the Rakata are being taught both the 'Light' and the 'Dark' as it would be called outside this planet. I teach a balance. Are you okay with that?
"you can teach what you want, but don't get all preachy on me, and try to tell me to love everything, or any of that jedi shi*. I chose how to live my life, no one else."

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 05:48 PM | #1164
All I am teaching you is the optimal way of using your powers.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 05:57 PM | #1165
All I am teaching you is the optimal way of using your powers.
"Good, that is fine, so long as you don't package a sermon on morals along with it. Now, what is next?"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 06:13 PM | #1166
We will try larger objects until we hit your limit or we run out of larger objects. Next this rock. He said pointing at a rock around the size of his head.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 06:17 PM | #1167
It was never a test. It was punishment.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 06:20 PM | #1168
I am sorry that you had to endure such. I would not wish that upon anyone.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 06:25 PM | #1169
It was an unfortunate event to be certain.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 06:38 PM | #1170
We will try larger objects until we hit your limit or we run out of larger objects. Next this rock. He said pointing at a rock around the size of his head.
"Fine" mean extended his hand toward the object and, after a moment where he strugled, lifted the object