Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.26.2012 , 01:27 AM | #1141
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I can take care of the last injection if you want.
"Oh, I would apprecate that, thank you I do need to get some sleep myself" she hands over the injector and lays down, falling asleap almost instintly

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:28 AM | #1142
Sleep well, little one. He then sat at a seat and began lightly singing songs. Songs of rest and peace.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 01:31 AM | #1143
I only have one contact outside the Empire. For a price I could give you his name. I think the blue dress brings out your eyes but the red one fits your hair better.
What would you want, for the infomation. Sabrina was intrigued, what would he want. He must know she has, to kill him.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:33 AM | #1144
My freedom. That's all I ask for, you not to kill me once we are done. Don't worry I can keep very quite about this.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1145
My freedom. That's all I ask for, you not to kill me once we are done. Don't worry I can keep very quite about this.
Deal I drop you off, on a planet tomorrow. If the infomation, good enough. Sabrina said, with a sly smile. Oh and I always, keep my word. As she working her way through her shoes, for something to go with the blue dress.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:18 AM | #1146
His name is Corruck. He is the main administrative commander. He gave me my orders. That is all I know.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:20 AM | #1147
The Rakata gave Meanken the injection then sat down, waiting for the sunrise so that he could give the vile back to Zero.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 11:32 AM | #1148
His name is Corruck. He is the main administrative commander. He gave me my orders. That is all I know.
That already know, and I have met him. You have to do better, who helped you. Sabrina was working on, which shoe`s to wear. The medic was very confused by it all, as sabrina not even zaped him lighting yet.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:14 PM | #1149
He gave me all the information. He hired bounty hunters that I had to use.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 12:16 PM | #1150
He gave me all the information. He hired bounty hunters that I had to use.
Who are they, as they can take your place. Sabrina said with a slight glint in her eye, as she found a pair shoes to where.