Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:54 AM | #1131
We will redouble our efforts then.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 12:55 AM | #1132
They both remember who I was... But I do not have many opportunities to leave this place. I will go and see them once again. I hope they remember what I look like.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:03 AM | #1133
They truly love you and know that you were not always who you were when you died. i just wish that more people saw the truth, such as the Five.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 01:09 AM | #1134
Markos was corrupted by hatred long ago. His family slain in front of him by a man claiming to be Mandalorian. Evelyn is to far gone as well. Her peoples hatred has never truly faltered she was brought up believing they were the greatest threat. They cannot see the impossible. Let's go from this place for now. We have people waiting.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:11 AM | #1135
Okay. He then began walking back the way he came. So how does it feel to be here at peace?

meanken
10.26.2012 , 01:11 AM | #1136
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We will redouble our efforts then.
"You do that" she turned back to watching mean

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:12 AM | #1137
Is he doing alright? I heard what happened. I hope he survives.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 01:19 AM | #1138
The artifacts hold on me was like a storm of chaos enveloping my mind. One cannot simply fathom the feeling of being free of all of that.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 01:19 AM | #1139
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Is he doing alright? I heard what happened. I hope he survives.
"he is in no danger of death, so long as he gets the injection every two hours" zero's watch went off, and she injected him "Should be morning soon"

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:20 AM | #1140
I can take care of the last injection if you want.