Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 10:05 PM | #1091
Yes they seem friendly enough I suppose. Ravna said walking over to abed falling face first onto it.

Hadock sat down in a chair at a table and relaxed. Yeah but i still don't wanna trust them yet.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 10:08 PM | #1092
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Graal soon got on board his ship. Once he was ready he began the procedures for the jump.

One of our people will take you to your room. Then a Rakata came in and took them through the dissing set of corridors. Then he opened a door and showed then in before leaving and closing the door. Well we found the Rakata and they seem very friendly.

There are quite a few Rakata who are training. You could join them.
"Fair enough. you happen to find anyone else from our group? I need to have a few words with their leader if you have"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 10:49 PM | #1093
Yes we have found some more of your men. Come with me. After that he walked out the door and led them to the room with Hadock and the group. The other men are in here. Now if you excuse me I must go back to the chambers. With that he walked off leaving them to enter the room.

You tired Ravna? I trust your judgement Hadock. However I feel that these people mean us no harm. He walked the room once or twice. You know I feel like building a droid. If we ever get back to the fleet, or they allow me to use one of their droids I think I will program a droid. He said to himself aloud.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:00 PM | #1094
I'm not to worried. Just cautious. Better to be cautious then optimistic. Merena said chiming in.

Ravna turned over onto her back laughing. Never thought it was possible to miss a bed so much!

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1095
For me it is better to trust and gain friends than to mistrust and make enemies. I think you need some rest we don't know how long we will be here.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:11 PM | #1096
I understand. Hadock said walking into a different part of the room with more beds. Merena still sat at the table looking through something on her data pad. Ravna stopped laughing and sat up. She then closed her eyes and began meditating.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 11:15 PM | #1097
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
For me it is better to trust and gain friends than to mistrust and make enemies. I think you need some rest we don't know how long we will be here.
Mean and zero walked in, means eyes having returned to normal. mean icnored everyone else in the room, walking over ro rafeesh "Well, you survived. good. now, don't know if they told you yet, but the rakata have agreed to help based on what I told them based on the state of the galaxy. Now, I was going to charge 200k at first, but the rakata have since provided me with an......alternate form of payment, let's say. so, I wlll lower my fee to 100k"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1098
You've changed. He said smiling. He then whispered.I will pay you once we get off this planet. The aloud he said.Ah Meanken, Zero. How have you been?

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 11:23 PM | #1099
Ravna and merena completely ignored Mean and Zero both continuing what they were doing while Hadock yelled Rats! from the other room.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1100
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna and merena completely ignored Mean and Zero both continuing what they were doing while Hadock yelled Rats! from the other room.
"Fine, but don't try to cheat me" suddely, zero stabed mean in the arm with the injector "Ow! At least tell me before you do that!"

"Sorry"