Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.08.2012 , 08:55 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He is the most experienced General in the field. he is not as highly ranked as the ones on Coruscant. but those ones are fat and not used to the work that this General is. if we remove this man then the Army will become highly disabled.
Zero had experence with the kind generals corruck was talking about "This won't be as easy as keeper"

"I diden't expect it to be. keeper was boring, an old man past his prime, an easy and boring target. even in death, he was boring. Never going to get over that sad exquse for last words."

"Yes, I am sure. let's get going, I have an idea for this kill." the two depart, setting a course for balmora.

legolegion
10.08.2012 , 11:07 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I don't know much about them but that they are hiring mercenaries. Also I have to go to another hutt aswell. I suggest contacting their leader for more details.
Da tillia da hutta replied vorga broga banoga brandosha candia the Twi'lek translated The great da tillia da hutt, appoints sabrina as his advocate. He also want to know why, they want so many hired gunmen. Sabrina smiled she would, get to meet her new enemy on favourable terms.
The hutt was worried, this new power may threaten his own. They may become another crime sydicate, or even worse a poltical power with ideals. This worried him more, espescially since zarron seemed to think their okay.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:52 PM | #103
She seems to be doing well. Her new place on the council seems like an odd fit for her she hasn't been the type to adhere to their boundaries in the past. Shes probably the one that convinced the rest of the council I was ready for this. Ravna said politely back to the stranger.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:01 PM | #104
Well that is good news. Please tell her that I said hello and congratulations. I am sorry I must go. Work to do , but thank you for telling me how Kregan is doing. With that he stepped out of the room. once outside he disappeared.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:03 PM | #105
That was odd. Ravna said to Catrina

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #106
Catrina thought for a moment. I have a feeling he knew her. I'm sorry, but I haven't asked for your name.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:10 PM | #107
Oh i'm terribly sorry where are my manners? I'm Ravna Stratos at your service. Ravna turned bright red she usualy remembered her manners.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:15 PM | #108
My name is Catrina Nets, at your service. Catrina smiled warmly at her.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:34 PM | #109
Suprised you didn't comment on my last name. Most people hear my name and think I'm some monster like my father was before he died. Ravna looked down her name had caused her trouble in the order. Many looked down on her thinking she would follow her fathers path. She had to prove them wrong.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:37 PM | #110
I don't doubt you. You are strong willed. And I believe, with the right teachings, you will make an excellent Jedi. And yes, I have heard of your father.