Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 07:06 PM | #1071
I'll do it. Might as well we really have no backup incase they are overwhelmingly powerful.

Lets do it.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 07:10 PM | #1072
Okay. With that he walked out into the clearing and began walking towards the entrance.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 07:40 PM | #1073
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We will help them. I will begin amassing the Rakata from as far as our reach. With that he left the room.

We need to get in there. I would suggest we surrender. Trying to break our way in might end disastrously. What do you say?
"Wonderfull" untll a moment ago, mean had been busy planing out how many credits he was going to squeze out of the revivers for this, but now his thought were consumed by another possabilty, one mear credits could not buy. he walked over to the rakata that had spoken up earlyer "You said you can give me force powers.....tell me you were not joking."

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1074
Ravna, Hadock and Merena followed Rafeesh closely.

ToEasy
10.25.2012 , 08:17 PM | #1075
Now that I think about it, we should attack soon. As long as we destroy the vitals of their ships then we will do fine. Did the SIS agents leave tracking devices on the ships? Yes they did.Well ready the fleet. The republic needs us. Mal then walked out of the room and to his Deffender class star ship.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 08:19 PM | #1076
The front gate opened and a Rancor with a Rakata rider came out, it ran past them and off into the jungle. Then a small group of Rakata came out they walked to Rafeesh and the others. Without a word they led them into the building. They led them right outside the leader's room. Then they walked away.

Yes, it is not perfected but in theory and in the very few experiments we have been able to do, there have been amazing results. Again it is not quite certain but it has so far not failed yet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 08:21 PM | #1077
Graal then stood up. So what is the plan?

meanken
10.25.2012 , 08:25 PM | #1078
The front gate opened and a Rancor with a Rakata rider came out, it ran past them and off into the jungle. Then a small group of Rakata came out they walked to Rafeesh and the others. Without a word they led them into the building. They led them right outside the leader's room. Then they walked away.

Yes, it is not perfected but in theory and in the very few experiments we have been able to do, there have been amazing results. Again it is not quite certain but it has so far not failed yet.
Zero walked up to mean "You don't have to do this mean, the risks....."

"I am willing to take the chance, zero"

"But I am not, mean. what am I going to do if...."

Mean put his hand over her mouth "You love me, right?"

"Of course I do, but....."

"Then let me do this."

"Ok. but if you die, I am going to kill you."

"I am sure you are." he turned to the rakata "Ok, do it to me then. make me a force user"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 08:28 PM | #1079
Then follow me. He led them to another room in the complex. It had lots of odd machines. He turned on a large device. Please step in, and be warned it most likely will be excruciating painful.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1080
Then follow me. He led them to another room in the complex. It had lots of odd machines. He turned on a large device. Please step in, and be warned it most likely will be excruciating painful.
"I can handle a little pain" He walked into the device