Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 10:59 PM | #1041
Im not sure either is to great of an idea.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 11:09 PM | #1042
I believe that the people have been t....Look there is somebody over there! He said pointing at Hadock and Merena.

And it is people like you that have furthered our goals quicker than most.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 11:15 PM | #1043
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I believe that the people have been t....Look there is somebody over there! He said pointing at Hadock and Merena.

And it is people like you that have furthered our goals quicker than most.
"And it ispeopl like you that has made me the fastest amounto cash I have ever made. seriously, 600k in a aboiut 2-3 weeks? unheard of"

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 11:19 PM | #1044
And the best part is. We won't try to get rid of you if drop cargo, unlike the Hutts. He laughed heartily.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 11:30 PM | #1045
And the best part is. We won't try to get rid of you if drop cargo, unlike the Hutts. He laughed heartily.
"no no no, I am a hunter, not a smuggler. Don't mix up the two, there is a big diffrence"

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 11:32 PM | #1046
We still treat you better than the Hutts. So how long you been a hunter?

meanken
10.25.2012 , 12:12 AM | #1047
We still treat you better than the Hutts. So how long you been a hunter?
"Been about 5 years now, left imperial intel and never looked back since"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 12:13 AM | #1048
Did both of you like leaving intel? He indicated Zero.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 12:33 AM | #1049
Did both of you like leaving intel? He indicated Zero.
"It took me a bit to accapt it at first, but it was for the best in the end, I think"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 12:39 AM | #1050
Sounds like some of the other men here. There is an old SIS agents, and an Imperial Intelligence here. He said pointing at two of the men.