Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 10:17 PM | #1031
We have not seen your species. At least not in the hundred years or so. I am sorry for the mistake. It will not be replicated in the future. He then left the room and walked to where the leaders were having a meeting. He told them of the guests and that their were more. The leaders sent some food to the people. It was taken to them by droids. They walked into the room and stayed where they were with the food platters on top of them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 10:21 PM | #1032
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We have not seen your species. At least not in the hundred years or so. I am sorry for the mistake. It will not be replicated in the future. He then left the room and walked to where the leaders were having a meeting. He told them of the guests and that their were more. The leaders sent some food to the people. It was taken to them by droids. They walked into the room and stayed where they were with the food platters on top of them.
"food, should be safe to eat. if they wanted us dead, they would have just shot us" Mean grabed a plate and started eating

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1033
Okay Sir.Each of the men grabbed some food.

Meanwhile the Rakata were watching them through the droids. Watching them seeing how they reacted to the food, droids, new environment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1034
Okay Sir.Each of the men grabbed some food.

Meanwhile the Rakata were watching them through the droids. Watching them seeing how they reacted to the food, droids, new environment.
"So, here's a qustion. were the hell is your leader? for such a historic event, you would think he would want to be the first guy on the planet, that he would want to handle these negoations himself. as it stands, your historic megoations are going to have to be handled by 2 random bounty hunters."

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 10:33 PM | #1035
We haven't seen our leader. We don't even know who he is. He said as if it were no major concern.

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 10:40 PM | #1036
Ravna glanced over at Rafeesh. What are we gonna do?

meanken
10.24.2012 , 10:40 PM | #1037
We haven't seen our leader. We don't even know who he is. He said as if it were no major concern.
"You don't even know his name? you don't find that.......odd? How the hell did you even end up joining anyway, if your leader never shows himself?"

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1038
We were told that we would have a chance to be part of something larger than almost anything else in the Galaxy. Most of us wanted to see what would happen and the best seat is the front row. So we joined them.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 10:54 PM | #1039
We will most likely have to try and break in or surrender. Which would you prefer?

ooc: Icecream I asked a question in the sign-ups. Would you prefer to have Hadock at the same clearing?

meanken
10.24.2012 , 10:58 PM | #1040
We were told that we would have a chance to be part of something larger than almost anything else in the Galaxy. Most of us wanted to see what would happen and the best seat is the front row. So we joined them.
"I never will understand you idelists. Well, I have made a nice 600k off you people so far, that is the only reason I am here."