Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.24.2012 , 01:48 PM | #991
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He felt the effects.What did you do?!
Just a tranquliser, so you can`t kill your self. Night night, and sweet dreams Sabrina gave him a little wave, as he fell unconscious. She then transmitted a message, to captain markus. Come in here, and collect keeper. she then turned to medic, and said Scan him make sure he has no methord`s, of ending his own life. He is not going to be aloud, to die The medic got on with job, of scanning him. Sabrina walked out of the office, who is keeper number two She enquired. A watcher said He does not have second, my lord Well your are know acting keper, till minstery of intellgence decide who is his replacement. Your first duty is to go through, all his comunications. Find who he talked too, and every other communication from this office. As he is traitor, and I will know if you done your job. The reason why I know, is I got some of them from the reviers fleet! As she talked her men came in, to take keeper drug body back to her apartment. Their he was going to be, interrorgated. The watcher turned to sabrina fearing a purge, quickly replyed Yes my`lord, I will have every transcript read through. She turned to everyone, you heard the lord get on with it.

After sabrina moved to her apartment, where keeper was straped down. She was waiting for him to come round, she did not want any trace of drug in his system. As it would help prevent, the pain she was about to inflicted. While she waited, she sent a message to minstery of intellgences. Telling him, what has transpired and why.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 02:19 PM | #992
The men began opening fire on the Rancor. It roared in pain as the grenade and missile hit it. It swept its claws trying to attack the people shooting it. It snapped a tree in half, which fell down and one of the men was almost crushed. Then another noise was heard, the noise of many feet running through the forest. Then strange beings ran out of the underbrush from almost every corner. They had weapons that seemed odd to the men.
"Hold your fire!" the last thing zero wanted was to get off on the wrong foot with whatever natives there were with a misunderstanding.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 04:34 PM | #993
Keeper awoke. Once seeing Sabrina,What are you doing?! I am Keeper leader of Intelligence for the Empire!

The men stopped firing, as they noticed the people surrounding them. One of the aliens ran up behind the Rancor before jumping on its back and riding it back the way it had come. The leader, by his looks, of the aliens walked up to Meanken. He spoke some unknown language.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 05:25 PM | #994
Keeper awoke. Once seeing Sabrina,What are you doing?! I am Keeper leader of Intelligence for the Empire!

The men stopped firing, as they noticed the people surrounding them. One of the aliens ran up behind the Rancor before jumping on its back and riding it back the way it had come. The leader, by his looks, of the aliens walked up to Meanken. He spoke some unknown language.
oh, wonderfull, Mean thought. kill me now, please. he leaned over to zero "That translater on?"

"I think so. there is a possabilty that their language is not programed into the translater, or that it needs time to calabrate to their language."

Mean turned to the alien leader, sruging to show he did not understand him, then using his hands to show a ship crashing into the ground, trying to convay that they crash landed

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 05:32 PM | #995
The leader nodded as if understanding. He pointed the way the Rancor had gone and began walking in that direction. He turned and beckoned them to follow.

The men walked to Meanken and Zero.Should we follow them, Sir?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 05:57 PM | #996
It Involved a hutt and his pet Rancor. You know... Trying to eat me. So i killed it when it tried to take a bit out of me. Nothing better than getting slobbered on by a dead rancor.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 06:02 PM | #997
Well at least you are alive to tell the tale. Rafeesh said, right as they reached the clearing with the ship part.

The men in the other part of the ship gathered soon after finishing the defense systems. The men went to Hadock. Sir, we have finished the men with me are coming with you the rest will stay behind. They set up a makeshift com channel. We are ready when you are. He passed a com to Hadock.

ToEasy
10.24.2012 , 06:23 PM | #998
Mal made it to Bothawui. There was a fleet and a space station where the high republic generals and admirals were at. Mal landed his ship in the hangar of the space station. He then walked to a room where the generals and admirals were at. Hello generals and admirals. We all know that we have a new enemy on our hands. They are the Revivers and we must stop them, for they are a danger to the republic and this galaxy. Now I know that they have man called Rafeesh, he was a man that I had worked with. He is force sensitive and I think he may have the ability called battle meditation which is a problem. The only way I think we can counter this is to use our new droids. Well we have an army ready, and more on the way. These droids have blaster riffles and a missile launcher on their arm. They can also carry grenades with them aswell. They are very mobile. said one of the generals. Good, and we may need something speacial for our fleet. Something that can do some real damage. We need time for that. Maybe we can use some of the information that our SIS agents got us. Well we need something soon. For the safety of the republic, we need this.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 06:34 PM | #999
Hadock grabbed the com and began walking away from the makeshift camp. If we're not back in a few hour don't send a search party hold up here as best you can. We will be back. Then him and Merena sat out along the path their part of the shuttle had torn when it crashed.

Ravna was close behind Rafeesh Yeah I know. Still they just gross me out now for some reason.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 06:47 PM | #1000
The leader nodded as if understanding. He pointed the way the Rancor had gone and began walking in that direction. He turned and beckoned them to follow.

The men walked to Meanken and Zero.Should we follow them, Sir?
"Well, what choice do we have? If you want to wander around until one of those rancors eat you, be my guest. besides, isen't this what we came here for?" Men walked away with zero, following the leader