Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SW: TCW Episode "A War Two Fronts" Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
SW: TCW Episode "A War Two Fronts" Discussion

BrandonSM
10.06.2012 , 04:03 PM | #1
"Anakin really wants to train Rebels. Later in life, he'll mechanically sigh over this."

Anyway, I thought it was pretty slow but it wasn't bad. But it wasn't the greatest either, I'd give it an OK....

Thoughts?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Kaisernick
10.06.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
was nice to see onderon and im guessing the rebels were beast riders so i did like that.

also the thing asoka has seems like she could follow her master a little to well

MasterMe
10.06.2012 , 05:03 PM | #3
I really enjoyed getting to see Onderon 'cause it was one of my favorite planets in KOTOR. I thought the episode was pretty good compared to other episodes in the clone wars.

JettrikRyflix
10.06.2012 , 10:01 PM | #4
That awkward moment when you discover that your crush is already flirting with someone else. Poor Ahsoka. I still think she can do better than Lux, lol.

Anyway, it was a good episode. I liked Anakin's "most impressive" comment. :P
If the Seperatists would just invest in better brain chips for their droids, they'd be winning the war by leaps and bounds!

Lord_Karsk
10.07.2012 , 02:30 AM | #5
Compared to episosw 1 it was boring sadly.

Forgon
10.07.2012 , 06:31 AM | #6
I see why they switched the episode order around for their season premiere. A good set up though.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Eillack
10.07.2012 , 09:10 AM | #7
I loved tihs episode way more than last week's dull opening. Had some Kotor II flasbacks with Iziz and beast riders haha...and laughed at the "Rebels" comment...man karma is going to hit Anakin hard.

What I didn't like the the over-emphasis/forshadowing of a love triangle with Ahsoka...looks like more and more the version where she gets romantically involved which screws her over at the end of the series might happen. I just with TCW did shove forshadowing down our throats like they have been recently.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

tolaf
10.07.2012 , 10:40 AM | #8
It was ok.
I hate the idea of them forcing a love triangle into this.
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

Eillack
10.07.2012 , 05:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by tolaf View Post
It was ok.
I hate the idea of them forcing a love triangle into this.
I disliked this too...it was made beyond obvious that somethign like this was going to happen when Ahsoka first met him and they walked in the gardens... a pure " /facepalm...I wonder when this love story is going to hit TCW..." well it looks like it's that time.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Slowpokeking
10.07.2012 , 05:59 PM | #10
I only like one thing about this episode.

Anakin's line :"Impressive, most impressive."