Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Calculated CC statistics after the 1.4 resolve change

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Calculated CC statistics after the 1.4 resolve change

Malkavier
10.06.2012 , 06:58 PM | #11
You think that is bad, ever since 1.4, you can have a full resolve bar and still be stunned by Cryogrenade.
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

Dacer
10.06.2012 , 07:24 PM | #12
Personally... I think there were two reasons behind the changed to resolve.

1. For all the reasons the devs have posted about with the effect being that its easier for solo que'ers not to white bar ppl as fast since those teams are disorganized for the most part.

2. its a secret nerf to melee classes that have been complained about for months because a lot of more casual players have not adapted to how to counter those classes. Now they can have more control over them because its much easier to stun lock them and shut them down.... even for a group of pugs with recruit gear.

I think you all got the nerf to marauders/sents you've been wanting... however indirectly.

SyphonSith
10.06.2012 , 08:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacer View Post
Personally... I think there were two reasons behind the changed to resolve.

1. For all the reasons the devs have posted about with the effect being that its easier for solo que'ers not to white bar ppl as fast since those teams are disorganized for the most part.

2. its a secret nerf to melee classes that have been complained about for months because a lot of more casual players have not adapted to how to counter those classes. Now they can have more control over them because its much easier to stun lock them and shut them down.... even for a group of pugs with recruit gear.

I think you all got the nerf to marauders/sents you've been wanting... however indirectly.
I'd have to agree, sadly.