Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Respect Revan

Rayla_Felana
10.30.2012 , 12:44 PM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Count Dooku has always been a sucker for betrayal. He never thought Sidious would betray him. They were going to rule the galaxy, but Sidious had other plans. And Dooku played his part perfectly.
I can only imagine Tyrannus telepathically sending a message to Sidious before he died 'Can't we just let Qui-Gons be Qui-Gons?' 'No.' *dead*

Aurbere
10.30.2012 , 12:48 PM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I can only imagine Tyrannus telepathically sending a message to Sidious before he died 'Can't we just let Qui-Gons be Qui-Gons?' 'No.' *dead*
I could imagine that.

You could practically see Dooku beeging Palpatine to save him. You could see it in his eyes. And then Palpatine says "Kill him." And Dooku was like "Betrayed AGAIN!"

I feel sorry for him. Kinda.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

mefit
10.30.2012 , 01:56 PM | #413
I could imagine that.

You could practically see Dooku beeging Palpatine to save him. You could see it in his eyes. And then Palpatine says "Kill him." And Dooku was like "Betrayed AGAIN!"

I feel sorry for him. Kinda.
Dooku had it coming Karma wise anyways , but it was kids sad
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Aurbere
10.30.2012 , 02:03 PM | #414
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Dooku had it coming Karma wise anyways , but it was kids sad
Yeah. He did a lot of bad stuff, but the way his life was ended was not the way he would have wanted to go out imo. He would have wanted an honorable death. Instead, he was backstabbed by his master. Sad
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

SoonerJBD
10.30.2012 , 02:51 PM | #415
This whole conversation is now meaningless. We now have a new tier of cannon. It's called D-Cannon, and it says that Jack Sparrow would murder Luke Skywalker. All hail the new ownership.

Rayla_Felana
10.30.2012 , 02:52 PM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by SoonerJBD View Post
This whole conversation is now meaningless. We now have a new tier of cannon. It's called D-Cannon, and it says that Jack Sparrow would murder Luke Skywalker. All hail the new ownership.
I'll NEVER Join YOU!!!!

Preventer-Blaze
10.30.2012 , 02:54 PM | #417
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

TridusSWTOR
10.30.2012 , 04:01 PM | #418
1. Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Yoda, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cin Drallig, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Darth Caedus, Jaina Solo... need I go on. All of these people are off the top of my head on who could beat Revan in a Lightsaber duel. Notice how all of them are from a future era. That my friend is canon.
When you say your opinion is canon, it makes you look silly. It shows you are biased and aren't taking this conversation into a reasonable perspective.

I don't know everything about all the Jedi and Sith but Revan does seem to be pretty powerful when he was around. I'm sure he could stand on equal footing with anyone in the Star Wars universe.

Aurbere
10.30.2012 , 04:17 PM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by SoonerJBD View Post
The idea of Jack Sparrow is better than the reality. He probably hasn't washed in years. The stench alone would kill a man. lol.

SoonerJBD
10.30.2012 , 04:45 PM | #420
The idea of Jack Sparrow is better than the reality. He probably hasn't washed in years. The stench alone would kill a man. lol.
Force Body Odor. It's like Force Lightning, only invisible. And his one weakness is soap.