Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please aknowledge and address 1.4 mercenary bugs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Please aknowledge and address 1.4 mercenary bugs
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sutii
10.16.2012 , 12:06 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyka View Post
So, in the mind set of customer service, why dont they say "I have taken the liberty to move your post to the correct forum in order to address your situation, however, going forward, please follow these instructions for reporting bugs." blah blah blah, may the force be with you, ty and good by.

Perhaps I'm just from a different generation....
Hello Pyka,

Unfortunately, as stated by OmenQ, we do not currently have a Forum available for reporting bugs so please do ensure that you follow the instructions contained in my previous post should you encounter any issues in the game.

Please do be aware that you should only use the Bug Report category if you do not require direct assistance with the issue that you have encountered. Acknowledgement of the receipt of a Bug Report will be given, however no other response will be. So if you do need actual assistance, please select another category as you see fit.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Borgbunny
10.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #12
You keep saying submit a ticket, and we keep asking that you not close them with that "We have forwarded your issue on to the appropriate group, and you shouldn't expect to hear back from us. Keep an eye on the patch notes." drivel.

You want bug reports, but don't want to give feedback. CS fail.

Sutii
10.16.2012 , 08:55 PM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Borgbunny,

We do appreciate all bug reports that we receive, rest assured that every report is investigated in full. With regards to the feedback on such reports, please note that each issue can be reported many times, as such the response to these is issued on a global level in the form of patch notes.

As per my previous post, should you require direct assistance with any issue encountered, please do not submit it using the Bug Report category.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks.

Borgbunny
10.18.2012 , 11:16 AM | #14
You know what, Sutii? I've been chasing a problem for a Guildie since the beginning of this month. Tickets submitted, exchanges with CS, threads in the forums ("Customer Service"), and still NADA. No resolution, no effort to communicate with us, NOTHING, for weeks. Let me explain a couple of basic concepts to you:

When I am working to resolve a specific issue, and I continue to follow up, it ceases to be generic. You are dealing with me on an ongoing basis, and should respond to me as such.

When the specific issue is monies lost on sales from the GTN, when it was borked, looking in the patch notes DOESN'T HELP ME! Do you guys grasp this, at all?

You work so hard at making this generic, at keeping the customer at arms length, at diligently closing tickets, rather than solving problems, that you FAIL at serving the customer. You guys are going to be a cautionary tale, of how not to run a business, or deal with customers, so there's that.

Sutii
10.18.2012 , 06:51 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again Borgbunny,

I've looked further into the issue you reported, here and in other threads, concerning the problem your Guild friend encountered with the GTN. According to the information I have available, your friend was informed at the end of September that the credits were successfully obtained by their character. The confusion was caused due to an issue with the GTN mailing system, however no credits were actually lost as all were successfully collected by the appropriate characters.

Multiple in-depth investigations were carried out in that case and the above described behaviour was indeed confirmed.

Regarding the response received when submitting a Bug Report, please be advised that tickets filed under this category do not come to the Customer Service Team, it is for this very reason that we advise, as does the response to the report itself, to submit using a different category if you do require direct assistance and support from one of our Customer Service Representatives.

I hope this help clarify the situation for you, if you do require anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.

Henu
10.18.2012 , 07:54 PM | #16
Im starting to agree that this class has many bugs and above that the class is sub par below other classes.
Who ever at Bioware is in charge of class balance is doing a horrible job, a horrible job indeed.

And too Bioware, your next big patch really needs to be a bug squash patch, there are so many bugs in this game that it feels like im play beta all over again.... we are paying you good money to play your broken game, it isnt fair on us.
Kripty / Snips

Borgbunny
10.24.2012 , 10:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello again Borgbunny,

I've looked further into the issue you reported, here and in other threads, concerning the problem your Guild friend encountered with the GTN. According to the information I have available, your friend was informed at the end of September that the credits were successfully obtained by their character. The confusion was caused due to an issue with the GTN mailing system, however no credits were actually lost as all were successfully collected by the appropriate characters.

Multiple in-depth investigations were carried out in that case and the above described behaviour was indeed confirmed.

Regarding the response received when submitting a Bug Report, please be advised that tickets filed under this category do not come to the Customer Service Team, it is for this very reason that we advise, as does the response to the report itself, to submit using a different category if you do require direct assistance and support from one of our Customer Service Representatives.

I hope this help clarify the situation for you, if you do require anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.
False!! Otherwise you would be able to supply an accounting, and you have failed to do so, despite my request. Instead, YOUR colleague treated her like she was trying to defraud the game of credits. Or that she was an idiot. The conversation drifted back and forth. The monies were not collected by my guildie, however. In the only dispute she has filed since launch, you materially failed to resolve the issue.

But, you know what? It's way past the point where it matters. Your inability to resolve the issue to the CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION has become legendary. You still have DAILIES bugged, so the loss of a 100K credits or so is trivial. Not to mention that, the way you guys are shedding players, it will cease to matter entirely, very soon.

Amodin
10.24.2012 , 10:56 AM | #18
They probably can supply an accounting - to the person with the issue, not a third party (you). It would be deemed as an account issue, of which wouldn't be yours. Most likely, that is why that information wouldn't be posted here, and that would be bad form and against their in-house rules.

With due respect, you don't see what they do - and they can see the transaction logs, whereas we cannot so unless you were logged into that character, collecting the money for your guild mate you would not know if in fact the credits were collected. They can see that information.

In my opinion, it would be good to have a transaction log in the GTN of what you have bought, sold, collected, etc. That is just parsed data, and the interface would only need to be created for the game with the corresponding art. That way, there is no question about things like this.

warriorcat
10.24.2012 , 11:46 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Borgbunny View Post
False!! Otherwise you would be able to supply an accounting, and you have failed to do so, despite my request. Instead, YOUR colleague treated her like she was trying to defraud the game of credits. Or that she was an idiot. The conversation drifted back and forth. The monies were not collected by my guildie, however. In the only dispute she has filed since launch, you materially failed to resolve the issue.

But, you know what? It's way past the point where it matters. Your inability to resolve the issue to the CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION has become legendary. You still have DAILIES bugged, so the loss of a 100K credits or so is trivial. Not to mention that, the way you guys are shedding players, it will cease to matter entirely, very soon.
give sutii a break ... as the guy said when it was looked into the details said that the credits was collected... it is your guild player vs CS ... i vote CS, they make mistakes but players make more human errors ..... issue is resolved get your guild'y to come here and back you up with proof that she is still owed "money" .... not up to CS to stop players going from the game, that is the devs job as they meant to fix things
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes