Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paid faction change for F2p

Darth_Bond
10.05.2012 , 08:07 PM | #1
Since game is going F2P i think its only logical that paid faction change should be introduced....since the whole concept behind f2p is to introduce things that make the game a little more convenient for a small fee...nothing game breaking though....like bringing my vanguard tank over to the imp side...
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

SWGEvictee
10.05.2012 , 08:17 PM | #2
No. Just no.

Darth_Bond
10.05.2012 , 08:37 PM | #3
very thoughtful and eloquent
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

SWGEvictee
10.05.2012 , 08:48 PM | #4
It's all your proposal deserved.

mothear
10.05.2012 , 09:28 PM | #5
Where would your story be set to when you switch factions?

Froippi
10.05.2012 , 09:31 PM | #6
maybe not this but i can see paid transfer being used by the store since Guild wars 2 plans on doing this once you have to pay for them again right now they free of charge

Froippi
10.05.2012 , 09:33 PM | #7
wait my original comment might be wrong i can't tell how their gonna do transfers tell they start charging for it so scratch what i said

WhillB
10.06.2012 , 12:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Bond View Post
Since game is going F2P i think its only logical that paid faction change should be introduced....since the whole concept behind f2p is to introduce things that make the game a little more convenient for a small fee...nothing game breaking though....like bringing my vanguard tank over to the imp side...
Nope

Roechacca
10.06.2012 , 12:06 AM | #9
naaaa
Only worst of the worst may join MOB.

Digimanbyte_ID
10.06.2012 , 12:12 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
No. Just no.
Yes I literally can't see how the story quests would fit in with the game. Honestly it's the lazy mans way to make money and get a 50. When you can simply roll and level character to 50 with the counter class on the opposite faction