Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

fun names you picked out for your character.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
fun names you picked out for your character.

Vincit
10.06.2012 , 08:45 AM | #11
My Imperial Agent is "RenamingVictim" given I lost my name to a person who hasn't logged in since shortly after 1.2. Knowing the account is cancelled, knowing the person doesn't play, I still lost the name because he had it first on his server and was a higher level before he quit.

YoshiRaphElan
10.06.2012 , 12:08 PM | #12
Starson - he's a Zabrak, and since a lot of Zabrak (Maul, Savage, Feral) seem to have names based on either their personality or maybe their parents, I figured "Star's Son" fit a Jedi.

Zardac_the_Great
10.06.2012 , 01:25 PM | #13
My original character was Myrddin, the British form of the name Merlin.

I heard a friend describing the knight combat system, and it reminded me of the battle awen described in a book about Merlin by Stephen Lawhead and couldn't resist.

Of course...with the Great And Evil Server Merging, I was forced to lose that name, because someone else already has it on both my servers. :'(

Diablo_Cow
10.08.2012 , 12:44 PM | #14
My Inquisitor's name is Morokei because when he was created I played skyrim a lot and I had lost my original name of Hircine so decided to name him after a dragon mask.

My jug is diablocow for obvious reasons.

My commando is Vakarian after garrus

Kilikaa
10.08.2012 , 01:34 PM | #15
Remy Vasir-Jedi Shadow-Zabrak: Originally made this name up for a story I wrote about one of my old SWG characters. I chose Vasir as the lastname because of the Asari SPECTRE in the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC for ME2. Remy just seemed a good first name to go along with Vasir.

Anso Vasir-Juggernaught-Zabrak: Anso is the name of a Dwarf in Dragon Age 2. Gave him the Vasir lastname because Remy is his twin sister.

Hitomi-Guardian-Mirialan: Hitomi is my favorite fighter from the Dead or Alive games. Love the name so I used it here.

Tallisabeth-Scoundrel-Mirialan: Hitomi's older sister. Came across this name first in the Star Wars novel Yoda: Dark Rendezvous.

Izayoi-Commando-Human: A Japanese name that I love. I used it in SWG for one of my 6 toons there. The only name I carried over from SWG.

Ash'abel'lanan-Sorceror-Twi'lek: Slightly altered name from DA2, Ash'abel'lanar. The name the Dallish give to Flemeth, The Witch of the Wilds.

Eryn'Jayde-Sniper-Chiss: Came up with this name for another story I wrote, decided to use it here.

Settatt-Powetech-Rattattaki: Name generator.

Nyx'ceris-Twi'lek-Marauder: Slightly altered version of Nyxeris, Asari secretary of Liara T'Soni in ME2.

Ardim
10.08.2012 , 01:43 PM | #16
Isaac (Sith Marauder) - Cheers for a normal name. i was one of the first players of the game so I had a lot of options, and so I decided to give this guy a normal name.

Skradin (Mercenary) - Something I completely made up on my own.

Washington (Operative) - Named after Agent Washington from Red vs. Blue

Aloiysius (Assassin) - Modification of Aloysius Kallig

Gorothul (Sorcerer) - Named after Gorothul in Lord of the Rings: Online

Rapter (Gunslinger) - Love this name. Was giddy as heck when I found it was available

Ardun (Jedi Guardian) - Named after the character in the Agent's story, Arden Kothe (Or however you spell the guy's name)

Jarude (Vanguard) - Something I made up

Aerios (Powertech) - Again, something I made up

Director, now Monthai (Sniper) - Originally Director, but I lost that name when servers merged . Original name is from the Director in Red vs. Blue, whose real name is Leonard Church. Ironically, the AI based on him is a horrible sniper

Sleeves (Commando) - I got nothing

I have too many characters for my own good!
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

natashina
10.09.2012 , 01:47 AM | #17
The only name I guess I would call unusual is my (going) DS baby Sorc I just rolled up. His name is Res'nullis. It's Latin for "a thing belonging to no one." I thought it fit a former slave rising to glory and powah!

TalonVII
10.10.2012 , 03:19 PM | #18
Mine so far are:

Stomvhal[vanguard]: Named after a D&D campaign and Stomvhal turned out to be an avatar of Tempus. Always liked the name.

Feyd-Rathua[Smuggler]: Named after Feyd from Dune.

Sonyja[commando]: Named after Red Sonyja, but she's green!

can't remember the others off the top of my head but those i thought were intersting.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

happysister
10.11.2012 , 09:08 PM | #19
my toons names...

Lorhin (gunslinger) - a name i tend to use in MMOs
Shylar (guardian) - another name i use in MMOs
Sashel (scoundrel) - ditto the above
Sayine (sniper) - and ditto again
Jalgo (shadow) - i dunno, i think i just pulled this one out of the air
Bashilna (sorcerer) - original name was Bashilma, which i got from the name generator in character creation. had to change the name when the servers were consolidated.
Rucen (sage) - i think this one came from the name generator, too.
Karels (vanguard) - a spin on the name Carol
Zaldara (commando) - took a name from the name generator and changed it a little
Temyah (powertech) - i just made this one up
Ait (scoundrel) - made this one up, too
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

RogeAce
10.12.2012 , 04:50 PM | #20
I named my BH Whiplashjack it's kind of a nickname .
A jobs a job as long as I get paid