Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gearing up for PvP in this game is really bad.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gearing up for PvP in this game is really bad.

WaywardOne
10.15.2012 , 07:31 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Minack View Post
For a game based around rolling alts, the PvP gearing system just doesn't make sense.
You can send pvp gear to alts...

Minack
10.15.2012 , 08:44 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
You can send pvp gear to alts...
A grind is still a grind.

Atramar
10.17.2012 , 03:22 AM | #93
I still think THIS grind is good... with recruit you are weaker (yes, I admit, it makes a difference, not big one as all assume) and you need to use skill more then depend on heavy mega death hits.
Then you gear up, and your skill is worth twice as much.
If you can stand for your self in recruit (unless enemy is paper to your rock) against WH, you will be rockstar week later. If you are crappy player who blames all on gear and need to outgear scissors to kill them with a rock, well... I just hope I don't have to pug with you
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Daystarr
10.17.2012 , 03:37 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
I still think THIS grind is good... with recruit you are weaker (yes, I admit, it makes a difference, not big one as all assume) and you need to use skill more then depend on heavy mega death hits.
Then you gear up, and your skill is worth twice as much.
If you can stand for your self in recruit (unless enemy is paper to your rock) against WH, you will be rockstar week later. If you are crappy player who blames all on gear and need to outgear scissors to kill them with a rock, well... I just hope I don't have to pug with you
This. 100% agree. My Sorc healer is in recruit mk2 and I can survive fotm specs with ease as a healer, but I've seen many other Sorc healers struggle against Pyro or Rage spec who have got full wh in a 1v2 (2 being the Sorc healer and a dps/tank peeling and guarding).
Coral -
- Aseko - Marauder // Akeso - Assassin -
- Akkyvineus - Shadow // Aseka - Sentinel -
Stream // Hybrid Sin - Dat Push! - Carnage Op - Failbang

Masarko
10.17.2012 , 03:46 AM | #95
Just wanted to tell you this.
When my Scoundrel hits 50 im going to have War Hero Field Medic set (5/5) + Elite War Hero MH + OH.

shoop de woop LML

I can include PvE gear too, but PvE? who cares

EDIT: Aaand War Hero Enforcer (5/5) <3