Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a crappy pug

Chlomamf
10.05.2012 , 04:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Voranis View Post
When you try to activate an objective and someone interrupts you, just ignore them.
Keep re-activating, soon they'll loose interest and go away.
Actually I do that alot on Voidstar, keep planting the bomb regardless of getting attacked and interrupted. And it actually works sometimes.

The idea is that you keep on planting the bomb and eventually your team will kill the enemies interrupting you. Works with me alot of the time.

(No seriously I'm not joking it does actually work sometimes )

Banderal
10.05.2012 , 04:49 AM | #22
We have mid capped in CW and well defended. We should all rush right up to their landing pad and kill them as they come off the platform, because obviously there's no way they can get anyone behind us to cap the turret that we are no longer paying any attention to.

SuperDaioz
10.05.2012 , 05:04 AM | #23
Well I can give some pro tips for each WZ.

Huttball: When the other team score do not go to middle make sure the 2 players at your goal line die after scoring making sure there are at least 6 of you doing it so they pay for what they have just done.

Voidstar: When there are two opponents on your door and 6 of you make sure that you all kill them together, if the other side were in trouble they'd definitely call out the other 6 enemy players must be hiding or something they definitely aren't trying to cap the other door.

Civil War: If the other team caps two the game is over go farm medals on the one you hold. If you get 2 immediately try and win the other one as well as the other team are obviously rubbish and will never come back.

Novare: (And number one pro tip) If you have south and east for example and someone calls east everyone needs to go. Once you have killed all that is there the 7 that went must run to south immediately. Rinse and Repeat Please note the solo guy on east (or west) who is definitely not farming medals must tell the team how bad or good they are throughout the warzone as they can see absolutely everything and are probably the best player in the team.

Keep it pro

darthnish
10.05.2012 , 05:10 AM | #24
when i get the ball at my endzone in hutt ball i clearly need to hold on to it even though im at 10% hp , because if i reset it , the terrorists win.

Banderal
10.05.2012 , 05:12 AM | #25
In HB, when my team mate has the ball, I stick right by them with my DPS. I'm obviously good enough to take down 8 enemy players before all 8 of them beating on the ball carrier can take him out. Whatever I do, I definitely do *not* run ahead for a pass. That would just leave my guy vulnerable to being killed.

[Edited this to use the "my", "I", phrasing instead of "your", "you" - just because I noticed some people write one way, some the other... I wonder if it's a subtle hint at which side of the "bad pug" group we think we are on? ]

krarom
10.05.2012 , 06:02 AM | #26
I am so annoyed at those people before games that keep telling us to call for help in voidstar or NC, before we are dead defending. Dont they know how great i am, and most of all in Voidstar when the opponents have capped i always will win the sprint medals for being the first to second respawn room. If we hold the damn door i will miss out on this one, and by the way everybody knows the second door is easier to defend so lets regroup there.

Just to show how good teamplayer i am, i grab the expertise buff at once long before bridges are down, to make sure those pesky opponents stealthers dont fly over and grab it. The trick here is to grab it as fast as possible so the red glow doesent disturb my vision when im killing all opponents,

Best reagrds

kraroc

Leafy_Bug
10.05.2012 , 06:07 AM | #27
Novare Coast level 50:

When i am defending and I see an imp trying to cap, I must chase him behind the hut and fight him there. There is no way someone else can be in the hut to cap. I really need to kill that sorc! How dare he kite me? I need my kill!!!

*saw this yesterday while i was running from mid because there was no inc or anything yet we were losing west. The guy was running in circles after a sorc while an assassin was capping. The sad part is that the sorc was running in front of the assassin but the rep kept chasing him. Kind of like Benny Hill style.

Civil War:

We all group up and stay at our landing point and fight. This will surely help us win the game. It is not like we can land, go left and use the tunnel to go right or go round for mid. . This has become a trend on the republic side. Also, never fight close to the turrets if you have them. It is bad juju. Stealthers will never dare cap while you are busy running around chasing one guy. I saw three imps so focused on my guilde who knew he was my guinea pig that I capped the turret without an issue . I am sure they blamed the loss on lag .

Huttball:

Filling resolve is what wins the game. If you see the imp ball carrier, make sure you fill his resolve as fast as possible because you get points for that. It is not like we can pull them in the fire and kill them faster away from their healers. Ignore mid completely as it has been deemed hazardous by BioWare. Ignore ramps because having imps there to pull ball carriers or let juggs leap to score faster will give you more commendations at the end.

Voidstar.

if you see an imperial healer topping people up and running behind the pole, make sure you ignore him. Killing healers in a warzone is a big no no as this means violating the TOS. Republic players do not kill imperial healers. Their job is to constantly smash tanks that taunt them and get healed. They also like to complain about the lack of heals from the healers in the republic team but do nothing to help out keeping their healers alive. Republic players know that if their healer dies 10 times per wz and the imperial healer heals above 500k, they will get access to the bonus boss in denova :rolleyes

Oh ... and I would like to give a shout to all the quitters out there . Thanks for quitting as soon as one objective is lost. You really are helping us . Being 5 vs 8 with me having expertise and the rest nada is surely a gonna be a close call. I might as well be in the wz solo

Eillack
10.05.2012 , 06:07 AM | #28
"Hmm it's a pretty close / intense CW match we just got this East Turret not long ago...maybe I'll just stealth and go AFK for a small bit...what are the odds of anyone taking the turret resulting in us losing the game..?"

*game lost*

"Why is everyone mad at me? GO F%#@ YOURSELVES guys you people suck at PvP L2P!"
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Atramar
10.05.2012 , 06:33 AM | #29
That sniper pushed back+root mara/sent and is tapping objective/smashing him? I will push Mara/Sent to sniper, I bet he missed click and wanna hug his friend.

That sniper used flashbang on enemies? I should stop capping this turret and help him dps.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Technohic
10.05.2012 , 06:50 AM | #30
Hey; thanks for putting that healer in a whirlwind. Makes them so much easier to hit.

Oh. I need to target someone else. Someone on my team is already attacking that person. Don't want to steal their kill.

LMAO. Noobs on other team just ran up the catwalk in huttball on our side. They are not helping their team at all up there. Wait. How'd they score so fast. I better attack the guy that just did and follow him in the pit.

Hey look. My healer is getting focused, but he can heal through it, I am sure. I don't want to carry this ball so I will just throw it to him.