Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a crappy pug

Riggz
10.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #141
-I'm a LEET healer and for some reason we have another one on our team Well that noob is going to take my heals so when he gets focused im not going to help him I'll just heal that guy with 80% hp. Than I'll be on top of the leader boards muahahaha

-What?! 1 inc east on Novare. Jesus all 6 of us on south better go help that guy, I'm sure that 16k hp sorc can defend south by himself

-Hmmm... 5 enemies are all grouped together. I better split them up with my knockback

-Oh no! the enemy guardian is in our pit. I better stand on the edge to shoot him. Gosh I'll be such a hero

-What?!?! That ball carrier is stunned in the pit? Well I better use my pull to bring him to me in the endzone since I'm melee. Than I'll kill him and be the champion

-Hmmm... I'm a tank spec and I see this healer next to me is getting hit. Wait!! I'll put guard on that 14kp marauder because he is taking more damage

-Why does that sage have a target over his head?! oh duh, it means only snipers can attack him. I'll go fight that tank shadow instead
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
<BLACK SUN RISING>
<INFAMOUS>

Wainamoinen
10.11.2012 , 01:59 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Sztoid View Post
Oh, you're trying to win this warzone? Let me play you the song of my people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
Hilarious.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Tamilveeran
10.15.2012 , 02:01 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
It's stupid to use east/west anyway it changes depending on what side you spawn
What?!

Tamilveeran
10.15.2012 , 02:08 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Dainter View Post
I see that you are planting the bomb. Instead of watching out and making sure nobody interupts you I am going to plant the bomb too!
^this

Glower
10.15.2012 , 03:18 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
-Why does that sage have a target over his head?! oh duh, it means only snipers can attack him. I'll go fight that tank shadow instead

AHAHAHHAHH!!!! !
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Atramar
10.18.2012 , 03:22 AM | #146
voidstar, 2vs2, left door, me and my sniper buddy got attacked by 2 stealthers and I died like syberian hamster, I'm sure that sniper can handle them, he is half BM!!, let's go right.

sniper perspective
oh boy, he died quick, I'm sure he will come back in few secs with full health, let's not worry those guys on right door, I can hold them off. wait, I died and I'm still alone? oops guess I can call incs now
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Rylorn
10.18.2012 , 05:03 AM | #147
I don't wear recruit gear because my operations gear is prettier and I'll grind out War Hero in no time at all. Expertise don't make THAT much of a difference anyways.

I thought I scored the huttball, but nothing is happening. I am going to try running back and forth over the goal line until it works, it must be glitched.
A long time ago in an MMO far,
far away. . .

Approxy Reftach [Illegal Test Kitchen] The Bastion

Qaoz
10.18.2012 , 05:24 AM | #148
Reading this thread with the Benny Hill theme running in the background makes it so much more awesome.
If only I'd hit spacebar more often...

MelodicSixNine
10.18.2012 , 05:25 AM | #149
*Rage/focus jugg/guardian in the middle of the pack? Let me use my knockback so it will help him. Oh why he used his AOE ability when there's noone there? WHAT A LOLSMASHING NOOB!

*Alderaan and someone uses cardinal direction not to confuse anyone? The hell with that n00b let me use snow/grass or left/right so everyone knows where to go. Wait why 2 people went in the wrong direction?! NOOBS

*With 6 of our characters combined we will not have any problems to defend this west door against this retarded Jugg. Stop using AOE maze and just DIE you mo-*bomb planted on east door* WHICH ONE OF YOU NOOBS LET IT HAPPEN?!

Eillack
10.18.2012 , 05:26 AM | #150
- It just took us a crap load of time to get both turrets in Civil War....I guess I can turn my back while I stand at the central turret alone...who would try to ninja that thing anyway.....
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.