Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Player stuck free floating/dying under Quesh orbital spacestation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Player stuck free floating/dying under Quesh orbital spacestation
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BoboHut
10.04.2012 , 05:45 PM | #1
Earlier this afternoon, I traveled to Quesh with my Jug for the mission Declaration of War. When I got to the spacestation, I jumped on my speeder and made it to the coordinates 1002, 27 (medical droid) and the ground disappeared from beneath me. I then fell to my death under the spacestation.

I wouldn't have minded all that much if it put me back, but that was not the case. I re-spawned just under the spacestation and fell again, and again, and again. I've been falling and dying for hours now. I've tied /stuck, /follow, logging, restarting the game, speeder, jumping, quick travel, fleet pass, using group finder and using warzones. I always end up back in free fall and the loop continues.

I already did a ticket but this bug has made this player unplayable and I've seen how long it can take tickets to get resolved sometimes. I'm hoping that either someone can come up with an idea to get out of this or if others are having this problem, maybe it will get looked at sooner. Thanks

BoboHut
10.04.2012 , 10:13 PM | #2
Quick update:

I finally made it out by doing an entire run of the foundry and using the option at the end to go to the fleet instead.

After taking a break, I went back to Quesh. I can now see that there is no floor to the spacestation. I'm safe as long as I stay in my story area but on the other side of the barrier, there is no floor This is a class mission, so I guess I'm not able to continue playing this guy until they get it fixed. I'll try a few more things, but this sucks.

Beesodd
10.04.2012 , 10:21 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi BoboHut,

Thanks for reporting that you managed to get out.

However, the missing floor is quite concerning. You mention a few stepos that you have taken, but I don't see a repair in there. Please try this by logging into the launcher, and clicking the cog icon. Then choose the repair option.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

BoboHut
10.04.2012 , 10:39 PM | #4
Ahhh, yes. Repair I knew there was a really good reason I should come here. 1 file repaired. About to check it out now.

BoboHut
10.04.2012 , 10:44 PM | #5
Oh thank you so much Beesodd. It worked and I can finally move on. What a day. I'm just glad its over.

Beesodd
10.04.2012 , 10:45 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Excellent, thanks for the update.

I'm sorry for the delay it took to get your issue resolved, but i'm happy to hear it's sorted now.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support