Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did they break BH arsenal merc?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Did they break BH arsenal merc?

Ansalem
10.25.2012 , 10:48 AM | #21
heh Ive opened bug reports in game before...no response...I swear to God they are doing everything in their power to just have the bh community give up and live with it...the last straw is about to break

tronot
10.25.2012 , 01:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
wow I don't know what happened but ever since servers came up this morning my overheating problems have gotten worse. I just did a SM TFB for fun and ended up overheating after 3 or 4 casts everytime even when using TSO...I dont know what bioware has done to mercs in the last month but they are killing me
Did you accidently turn off your cylinder? I've done that and it kills your heat.

On topic, I haven't noticed anything different.

Ansalem
10.25.2012 , 01:55 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by tronot View Post
Did you accidently turn off your cylinder? I've done that and it kills your heat.

On topic, I haven't noticed anything different.
no, I had the appropriate cylinder on...still getting heating issues. Im currently running 300 acc rating, 217 crit rating, and 300 surge rating w/ 2450 aim and 1080 power. Overheating so much and my parses are dropping.

Rhylax
10.29.2012 , 10:14 PM | #24
Still having the same dps issues. All abilities are still hitting for a lot less than they used to, and have made upgrades on most gear, and still not hitting like I used to.

deucexmachina
10.29.2012 , 10:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhylax View Post
Found this in another post about BH's, this was the moderators response to players listing the known issues in the forums, so maybe try this, who knows.
My Mercenaries have noted a drop in ability and damage, hence survivability and I informed EA/SWTOR what I found.

I've gotten a lot of their "canned" messages that tell me to make sure I post on the forum.

Classic run around.

Thanks EA

BioWare is dead and just a rubber stamp logo for the EA machine. Check the timelines of BW founders giving EA notice, then the massive layoffs (some "the usual" for game development) with some (we never learned all the people) key SWTOR figures, then the progression of bad nerf mechanics and reintroduction of BETA bugs and play that had previously been fixed re-released.

EA sports is noted for re-skinning old games and selling them as if they were actually new. I see future "new" races, but no knowledgeable class mechanics (except for melee/sports types).
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

bbates
10.30.2012 , 05:09 AM | #26
Talked to one of the best dps in our guild he told me that right now after the last patch his merc is buggy. So I started paying more attention leveling my powertech and noticed a few of the things cross over flipped over to my arsenal spec on my main merc and realized it is broken.

I hope they get a handle on it soon.
Zero 55 Merc, Tubbington 55 Mara, After 55 Sorc, SleepyBear 55 Opp, Tulduro 55 Jugg Mirand'a 55 Ptech, Naughtengton 55 Sage, Helle'quin 52 Gun,
Proud member of Animosity! The Firefly Legacy!