Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pop Culture references you would like to see

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pop Culture references you would like to see

Uluain
10.04.2012 , 04:41 PM | #31
Star Wars is pop culture. Let's just stick to that, please.

Blackavaar
10.04.2012 , 05:33 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
Unfortunately i know it, its from friends.
Congratulations! Here's your cookie.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Eillack
10.04.2012 , 05:33 PM | #33
There are already threads about this.

Some Dr. Who refs and the astromech droids whistle Go Go Power Rangers on fleets.

mathisk
10.04.2012 , 06:11 PM | #34
Oh yes... This game definitely needs a music group in some cantina singing "Gungan Style."

Would not want to see that. Ever.

JimG
10.04.2012 , 06:52 PM | #35
Not gonna happen, nor should it. They've already watered down a lot of the lore and SW stuff in the game but there's no way they are going to add goofy, out of place references to pop culture.

CyGogetenks
03.27.2017 , 04:33 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I would like to see some ester eggs, but they don't have to be pop culture references. I would prefer some old sci-fi mivie references or references to other movies from George Lucas. So that most people would not even get the reference. The Clone Wars show has some stuff like that, which I really enjoy.
I could see a Howard the Duck reference thrown in somewhere, I know it bombed but it's a cult following movie of sci-fi proportions and given that Marvel is owned by Disney as is LucasFilm it can be done now. Though yeah I could see a few easter eggs thrown in every so often.