Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I believe...

Xenith
10.05.2012 , 08:00 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by tiennen View Post
this post is so full of win. lol.
While there are a lot of good points in this thread and things I'd like to see, this was funny.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

TUXs
10.05.2012 , 08:48 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
So you think itīs all empty promises with only.. what, 20% chance to meet expectations? The "tons of content" and "SSSP talk" ?
Empty? No. WAY over hyped, yes. I fear it will ALL be far less than what people "hope" it'll be.

I'm just trying to suggest that you temper your expectations Ravenhurst. I feel that Bioware has shown their FULL potential for the past 10 months. I expect nothing to change at this point...2million customers couldn't light a fire under them, there's no chance I think they're holding out some super massive content dump now.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Lord_Ravenhurst
10.05.2012 , 08:59 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Empty? No. WAY over hyped, yes. I fear it will ALL be far less than what people "hope" it'll be.

I'm just trying to suggest that you temper your expectations Ravenhurst. I feel that Bioware has shown their FULL potential for the past 10 months. I expect nothing to change at this point...2million customers couldn't light a fire under them, there's no chance I think they're holding out some super massive content dump now.
Hmm, ok probably not a bad advice. Then I will temper my expectations for a bit..