Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 12:02 PM | #61
quick question am i the only imp

meanken
10.12.2012 , 12:09 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
quick question am i the only imp
I do belive so lol.

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 01:13 PM | #63
big mistake
"Smell Wookiee. Trandoshan hate Wookiee. Human ship. Should be no Wookiee there."
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trandoshan
their blood enemy
own goal

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 01:27 PM | #64
The trandoshans are helping Meanken and Zero because Cerka makes it harder for the to hunt Wookiees. They will also attack the Wookiees they run into.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 02:52 PM | #65
i think the idea the idea their in chains would make them happy
also they can buy them to hunt to join cerka security and do it and get paid would be more appealing
know what a good cerka co would do is....
hire the trasodians to help them put down the revolt and give them free hunting permits

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #66
An animal chained does not have as much hope, making it an easier hunt. Making it not worth as many points. Seeing them in chains yah I think the trandoshans would like that, but i think they prefer it if it is the trandoshan's chains not Czerka.
Czerka doesn't like the trandoshans because they steal Wookiees from Czerka's shipments.

At least that is how I envision it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 02:11 AM | #67
yes but i think cerka would make a counter offer rather than be invaded
also i think the wookies would rather die than owe a life debt to the trandosians

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 02:13 AM | #68
I doubt they would think of it as a life-debt. However it is no longer of any huge consequence. The Revivers will play to both of them.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 02:30 AM | #69
fair enough but if they do get to close togther expect a pile of body parts and limbs to be removed.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 02:35 AM | #70
Wouldn't have it any other way.