Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 02:34 AM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
No. I usualy don't do this, but I need to call bullshi* here. You seriously think you would just be able to jump into the room and leap to the core without any one of the people in the room, who are prepared for an attack, stoping you? Sorry, but no. Zero had her guns trained on the door, and would have opened upwith a crapton of missles as soon as it opened, which tends to hinder someone jumping into a room unless they want to end up crispy sith. Mean probably would have force pushed you into a wall before you got there,or just back out the door. And that is just my guys. If you had the jump on us, I could see it, but you don't. They know full well an attack is comeing. You are bordering on powergaming and god-moding. Please edit..
only if icecram edits first as the doors where to late

meanken
12.17.2012 , 02:43 AM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
only if icecram edits first as the doors where to late
that is really a minor point compared to your post. Perhaps they used the force to pin the broken doors to the doorframe? Kinda like if I were to stack something in front of it to try to stop people getting in? He can edit when he gets back, but nothing is stoping you from editing yours now. You can still blast it away and jump in (As suisidal as that is, I really do recomend rethinking that) but don't think you are going to get to the core while everyone just stares at you (which is basicly what you caused, intentonal or not)

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 07:08 AM | #463
that is really a minor point compared to your post. Perhaps they used the force to pin the broken doors to the doorframe? Kinda like if I were to stack something in front of it to try to stop people getting in? He can edit when he gets back, but nothing is stoping you from editing yours now. You can still blast it away and jump in (As suisidal as that is, I really do recomend rethinking that) but don't think you are going to get to the core while everyone just stares at you (which is basicly what you caused, intentonal or not)
i will edit once icecream has don,e but i don`t see why the doors are even their
as if rasied to stop the blast killing you
then they would have been destroyed
which means i can stealth in and still land my blow

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 09:33 AM | #464
The doors were not for the blast. They were used as a security measure so that people could not sneak in. If i did not make that clear then i will edit when i get home since i am posting from my phone.

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 09:53 AM | #465
The doors were not for the blast. They were used as a security measure so that people could not sneak in. If i did not make that clear then i will edit when i get home since i am posting from my phone.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 12:43 PM | #466
Sure, it is. How about we speed this along?" Mean lifted his hand, and used the borce to blast the door open. "Much faster, no?"
meanken damged the doors here, so if you did anything with the door`s.
It could only be to put in the way the blast, where the door`s would be beyond use.
Also some the wall would come down, with the blast making that impossible.
Also some you would be injured, from the metal flying around.

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 01:44 PM | #467
If the door was blasted open then it could still be closed just not in its normal sense. If the doors are metal (which they are) then the blast that opened them would only peel them forward unless meanken ripped them out of the frame and slung them into the room which doesn't seem to be the case. They could still be used to block off the entrance by pulling them back together. Also if the grendaes your agent dropped were THAT powerful then the hallway would certainly be difficult if not impossible for Sabrina to just sneak into the room and stab the reactor.

But at any rate it still stands as this. Kregan's too smart to just leave the door wide open for people to run right in on the reactor. Period. The whole destroy the reactor thing is NOT going to happen without a major one sided fight against four very well trained individuals. Be realistic here even jumping in for a direct attack on the power source would be unlikely since Meanken or Kregan can simply toss Sabrina out of the room and bottle neck her in a hallway where there is virtually no hope of attacking it. Not saying for you to not try and do it just that the odds of success are not favorable.

Also trying to not be harsh with most of this as I am having fun with all this RP stuff. So please take this only as constructive criticism. I understand that some fleshing out and explaining may need to be done better on my end so that this does not occur again.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 02:01 PM | #468
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thermal_detonator

is the grenade, but the hall way door would not be their to block her way with. also you lot should be a little dazed by the grenades blast atleast so be no postion to stop her
oh just read your post
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_deflection
only save you not anyone else

but yes i don`t want this to stop being fun etheir
so for sake of fun i am editing

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 02:20 PM | #469
Thermal detonators have no shrapnel. They are not shrapnel grenades.

this is from the wiki page you linked.:The result was an expanding particle field that could atomize any material that did not conduct heat or thermal energy within the fixed blast radius; typically five meters, though some had an even greater radius. Custom grenades could have a blast up to 100 meters.[1] Unlike other grenades, a thermal detonator's blast would only go as far as its blast radius. After that, the blast field would collapse, and anything even slightly beyond the blast radius would be left unharmed.

So if the door is metal and metal conducts heat then the grenade is useless in destroying the door. The door conducts the energy (it was made for a reactor room so it would more than likely be made from more durable materials than other doors in the station.) The people remain unphased inside still waiting for any trouble to come walking their way. So if the doors were pushed back to a similar posistion before mean blasted them open then the thermal detonator would have no effect on the room or the door from what I can tell.

Even if not that type of grenade has a very specific range. Meaning it wouldn't phase anyone if they were beyond it which is very likely since it is a reactor room, the grenade is in a hallway not in the room itself.

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 02:26 PM | #470
my bad on that bit miss read it
however it would vaporised it
or turned it into shrapnal