Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 11:12 PM | #421
Yah I can see. Very painfully learned.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 12:30 AM | #422
I see chivlry dead toeasy did not buy me a drink
and icecream did not pull out my chair

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 12:40 AM | #423
It's okay I am sure you will find someone with chivalry left.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 02:14 AM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It's okay I am sure you will find someone with chivalry left.
I won`t hold my breath
As i would pass out

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 10:35 AM | #425
Probably. But just don't give up hope.

legolegion
11.29.2012 , 11:10 AM | #426
hi all
just wondering if you attack the station to night while i am a sleep could anyone attacking the power supply to the main weapon stop before you do anything as my char would need to be able to act
also she would be in stealth and so would agent when you get their.
thank you

MdLogan
11.29.2012 , 11:36 AM | #427
If we attack the power supply, we will stop for you. Fear not.

legolegion
11.29.2012 , 11:38 AM | #428
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
If we attack the power supply, we will stop for you. Fear not.
let me guess you won`t be attacking the power supply
lol

MdLogan
11.29.2012 , 11:53 AM | #429
Not sure at this point. I would think that we will attack the power supply, however there are other targets to consider.

meanken
11.29.2012 , 05:18 PM | #430
tooeasy, that was directed at kregan, not mal. they have moved to means ship, you are not even in the room lol