Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 11:48 PM | #31
os corruck adressing my char md?

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 11:49 PM | #32
yes to both.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:20 AM | #33
meanken that was to Ravna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.08.2012 , 11:26 AM | #34
mdlogan if i am right their is only reefesh who actualy met sabrina
would he recongise her since this time she will not be lowering her force powers

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 11:46 AM | #35
I would think so.

legolegion
10.08.2012 , 11:49 AM | #36
okay but i thought his vision could see the midclorians not facial appreance thus you can see through door and see the out line of door

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 07:33 PM | #37
He would not know her by facial features. He might recognize her by her force power.

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 10:09 AM | #38
was not using the force, and had my it turned off. During the whole of last rp, as i was in enemy terratroy. This time I am not in enemy terratory, so would not be having it turned off. So jedi would recognised me

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:06 AM | #39
Then I would think that he would not know her.

ToEasy
10.10.2012 , 07:33 PM | #40
Now that I think about it, I could try to unite the Mandalorians and help the Revivers. That way the revivers stand more of a chance against the republic and the empire.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu