Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

meanken
11.10.2012 , 04:58 PM | #321
ya.....I got nothing logan. looks like we are ging to have to wait for ice

MdLogan
11.10.2012 , 05:43 PM | #322
Yah I was wondering myself if he would post anytime. Stay in holding pattern I guess.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 03:59 AM | #323
I left keeper`s, and slicer postion open.
Also mdlogan
I know at time of, the revenge of the sith. It had population, of roughly 20,000.
so can you give me, scan details when ready.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 11:43 AM | #324
Tooeasy. He will know I scanned him, as it passive. Looking for mainly serfice emotion`s and to work out if mind trick could work.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 12:05 PM | #325
Zarron had seen Sabrina on the ship though he didn't formaly meet her.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 12:08 PM | #326
was that when she, was wearing mando armour or jumpsuit. Brown hair not blond, and her slkin was whiter, before she had it tanned?
same figure though

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 12:40 PM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
was that when she, was wearing mando armour or jumpsuit. Brown hair not blond, and her slkin was whiter, before she had it tanned?
same figure though
Forgot about that. I guess I should edit that then.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 12:41 PM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Forgot about that. I guess I should edit that then.
Oh and mal is some else

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:40 PM | #329
toeasy does this mean your going, to be put on a bounty hunter list

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 01:43 PM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
toeasy does this mean your going, to be put on a bounty hunter list
I don't mind. Zarron already has a bounty on him by the imperials.