Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 02:55 PM | #261
space station followed the fleet through hyper space.

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 02:59 PM | #262
Also Graal and the others have already sent transport down to the sruface so there is really no need for you to do so lego.

Also meanken theres no one in the room everyone is out and about doing something.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 03:36 AM | #263
Okay it done, upto mdlogan decide what damage is done. Hope no one was, planet bound.

Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Also Graal and the others have already sent transport down to the sruface so there is really no need for you to do so lego.
The reason she sent down the transport for reffreash, was help ease her mind. Also she no idea what graal doing, so she could say alteast tried to save some one. I know in scheam of thing`s, espicaly since she just commited mass murder. It`s not much, but it did happen.

Also why does the reviers think it was sith, what did this. Okay it was, but it was a republic ship what hit the planet. Also she made sure the republic survied it, by realsing the escape pods. As they clamped down, till she reased them.
So no one could shoot at her, when she escaped. Also the republic got, their people of the planet.

meanken
11.06.2012 , 04:50 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post

Also meanken theres no one in the room everyone is out and about doing something.
Room? what room? might not have been clear, sorry, mean and zero have not even bothered leaving their ship. they figure when someone needs them, they will come find them on the ship. not much they can do at the moment, you know?

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 11:19 AM | #265
Nevermind
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 12:56 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Nevermind
every thing okay

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 01:05 PM | #267
Yep. Just needed to read through your last post once or twice. It is not the reviver's who think a sith did the damage. It is Rafeesh. The Republic got lots of people off the planet. Quite a number of the Rakata were taken off planet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 01:13 PM | #268
okay so their will be tention then

MdLogan
11.06.2012 , 01:18 PM | #269
Yep. Better be prepared for war.

legolegion
11.06.2012 , 01:20 PM | #270
between republic and reviers?
as the sith are always ready for war
as peace is a lie