Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 01:16 PM | #231
You would need to ask Icecream. It is his ship.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.02.2012 , 01:34 PM | #232
well I can only post, after him anyway.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 06:50 PM | #233
There are a few Jedi on board. sorry for not posting so often had to do some IRL stuff

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 10:50 PM | #234
Hey MD i think meanken is wating on you for a reply or sumthin...

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 10:53 PM | #235
I am not sure. If he does then I would like a suggestion.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.02.2012 , 10:57 PM | #236
uh, was really just giving mean some charicter deveopment while you guys were talking lol, if you want to chime in, you could probably have one of the other guys in the room talk to him, I guess, or maybe that rakata from earlyer comes to see him (srug)

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 11:00 PM | #237
oh i didn't know figured you were waiting on someone since its been a bit since you posted. Lol

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 11:02 PM | #238
Can never have to much character development. What would you prefer me to do Mean?

meanken
11.02.2012 , 11:13 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Can never have to much character development. What would you prefer me to do Mean?
Mean would probably be a tad more likely to heed the advice of the guys who gave him force powers then random guy number 247. a tad, mind you

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 11:22 PM | #240
next post will have that then.