Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

ToEasy
10.28.2012 , 03:51 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Okay at Dantooine, it be good place for mal to be toeasy as well.
Well, Mal is on his way to the reviver's fleet so I can't do that.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.28.2012 , 03:53 PM | #212
no worries
how do you know where they are?

ToEasy
10.28.2012 , 03:55 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
no worries
how do you know where they are?
The sis left a tracking device on one of the ships.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.28.2012 , 03:57 PM | #214
cool so it just empire who does not know where they are
time to get even

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 03:58 PM | #215
also Dantooine is actually under the rogue Mandalorians control. Hadock has been taken as Mandalore. So it might be even harder. Also they are accepting help from the Revivers. In fact the Reviver's built a space station for the Mandalorians.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.28.2012 , 06:14 PM | #216
ice cream keep in mind that the the temples will have force fields that will hold out anything. until they are shut down. Not trying to stop you but just letting you know.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.28.2012 , 06:16 PM | #217
Gotcha.

icecreampants
10.28.2012 , 06:21 PM | #218
Ithey'll encounter the force fields in the next post I make.

legolegion
10.29.2012 , 02:32 AM | #219
icecream i am waiting for a reply as contacted you at dantoonie

legolegion
10.29.2012 , 04:20 PM | #220
is anyone playing this sentor