Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

meanken
10.26.2012 , 02:00 PM | #191
lego, keep in mind that the new keeper is not gong to find a speck of information beyond what they did after they returned to intel, since jadus had all their files wiped when he moved them into his direct service before he died

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 02:06 PM | #192
True but sabrina does not know this
however they still have people who delt with them so some thing might turn up
I leave that upto mdlogan

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 04:21 PM | #193
The only information that would be found is that they are hunters and that they may have done an odd job our two for the Empire.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.27.2012 , 04:25 AM | #194
mdlogan if keeper says yes, can I mod him in my next post?

going get a few long posts into tomorrow, as i am out all day.
then I will finsh on tattoine just incase some one want`s to spoil my plans

also meanken your on the blacklist but they got very little to go on.

meanken
10.27.2012 , 07:07 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
mdlogan if keeper says yes, can I mod him in my next post?

going get a few long posts into tomorrow, as i am out all day.
then I will finsh on tattoine just incase some one want`s to spoil my plans

also meanken your on the blacklist but they got very little to go on.
ok, about what I expected

MdLogan
10.27.2012 , 11:51 AM | #196
That fine Lego.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.28.2012 , 08:38 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
ok, about what I expected
just rember though the big your rep become the more likly they are to find you

ToEasy
10.28.2012 , 09:10 AM | #198
Can I have a summary on what has happened? I haven't been able to look on the thread in a while.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.28.2012 , 09:14 AM | #199
the reviers have got to rakati home world and meanken has know become a force user
I nearly got the complete map to catch them up and be made a lord and i think the five are onto them.

ToEasy
10.28.2012 , 09:22 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
the reviers have got to rakati home world and meanken has know become a force user
I nearly got the complete map to catch them up and be made a lord and i think the five are onto them.
Ok, thanks. I should be posting soon.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu