Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:35 AM | #181
Yep. However they know that the Rakata have changed. They are after peace now. But still their reputation would frighten people who haven't studied.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 01:37 AM | #182
The only reason they changed, is their loss of power. Give them power back, and they would revert at the first threat.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:16 AM | #183
How do you know that would happen?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 11:33 AM | #184
It`s what I would presume, to happen. The would be another, the one.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 11:35 AM | #185
That is a good assumption. However there are always two possibilities. One is they turn back the way they had been, the other is that they stayed change.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 11:40 AM | #186
possibly but rember even when all the sith are wiped out and only jedi left end of episode 6
the sith still return as it only takes one

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:14 PM | #187
Yep. Funny its a never ending circle.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 12:15 PM | #188
So some will turn back, to the dark side. Theirs only one way start an empire, conquest.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 01:09 PM | #189
so, coulden't help but notice that there is only one person currently on the imp side. Would you guys like for me to bring in one of my sith to help fill out the imp side (Think I brought him in extremly breifly during the mando rp, he was the sith working under darth marr)

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:29 PM | #190
that id fine if Lego thinks that reinforcements would help.