Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 10:56 PM | #171
Yeah it'll be the same one I think.

legolegion
10.25.2012 , 03:35 PM | #172
I can`t belive i have not had to even break his little toe yet

ToEasy
10.25.2012 , 06:27 PM | #173
Exactly how powerful are the Rakata? I mean can they actually give people force powers?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 07:01 PM | #174
When Revan visited Lehon for the second time, KOTOR. If you go light you can get the information for the Rakata, who want to find a way of getting back the Force. It would not take much to change that to fit any species. But all that aside the Rakata in and of themselves with all the they can access their are very powerful.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.25.2012 , 07:17 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
When Revan visited Lehon for the second time, KOTOR. If you go light you can get the information for the Rakata, who want to find a way of getting back the Force. It would not take much to change that to fit any species. But all that aside the Rakata in and of themselves with all the they can access their are very powerful.
Oh, well I feel like I am fighting a losing battle now that I think about it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 08:11 PM | #176
If you attack the fleet you can keep them on one planet. Even if you don't destroy the fleet you can debilitate it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.25.2012 , 08:13 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
If you attack the fleet you can keep them on one planet. Even if you don't destroy the fleet you can debilitate it.
True.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 01:03 AM | #179
Yes. But in Kotor you can bring back some information that they need in order to restore the Force to them.

legolegion
10.26.2012 , 01:33 AM | #180
so the reviers want bring back the people, that enslaved everyone. cool