Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 01:51 AM | #121
Uh Lego The captain would not be in the Catina during an attack. Actually I don't think anyone with the information you need would be there either.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.20.2012 , 09:04 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Uh Lego The captain would not be in the Catina during an attack. Actually I don't think anyone with the information you need would be there either.
okay what attack i lost track

meanken
10.20.2012 , 11:40 AM | #124
logan, mind giving my guys something to do? they are kinda stuck in their ship untill they get another mission lol

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 11:55 AM | #125
Okay on its way
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.20.2012 , 12:02 PM | #126
mdlogan i am going get a fight in a communcaiton section of the ship
before i post what can i find out?

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 06:58 PM | #127
Just remember that the Revivers will be fighting Very well and the Republic will have terror when fighting.

icecreampants
10.20.2012 , 07:04 PM | #128
we posted around the same time toeasy. someone needs to edit.

ToEasy
10.20.2012 , 07:05 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
we posted around the same time toeasy. someone needs to edit.
Yeah. I just edited.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.21.2012 , 02:41 AM | #130
mdlogan don`t worry i don`t like fight to seem to one sided
but i shall always survie