Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
10.19.2012 , 12:26 PM | #111
okay i don`t know what`s happen to joey
so i want to put in a big post
to catch up if anyone object`s fair enough
the content will be as follows
joey char did not turn up
i decide to find some one and use light persuation to get them to follow me
their i use the force to prob their mind into telling me their after the star maps to locate the rakarta
then i use the force to think they had good time and proably brag to his mates
so he won`t know what i have done
any objecting please let me know

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #112
i was about to suggest you do that lego. Don't want to leave you out of all the fun.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 06:26 PM | #113
Think that would be a great idea.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.19.2012 , 06:45 PM | #114
Are you guys okay with me attacking with a republic fleet now or is it to soon?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 06:47 PM | #115
That would be fine. Just be careful I am not sure if the Republic would like heavy losses
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.19.2012 , 06:52 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That would be fine. Just be careful I am not sure if the Republic would like heavy losses
Well, it is mainly a fleet to cause chaos for the Revivers, and to distract them. Not really to destroy all of them.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 06:56 PM | #117
Then go right ahead.

ToEasy
10.19.2012 , 09:58 PM | #118
It seems like we posted around the same time.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 09:59 PM | #119
ooops.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 10:14 PM | #120
I edited my post