Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate
12.11.2012 , 02:01 PM | #61
what a week!

We're still looking for a few Ops Healers and DPS who are willing to commit to a consistent day/time for 2 of our progression ops teams. Please contact Dorian in game (drop me an in-game mail if I'm not online), or apply if you are interested!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.12.2012 , 02:12 AM | #62
Still looking for people who want guaranteed spots on our progression ops teams! We have lots of people to run stuff, but looking for teams that are 100% cemented in roster. We are looking for some healers and a few DPS, but all classes/roles are welcome! While we are looking for dedicated people for our ops team, we are still looking for new blood to our gaming community!

if you understand why no one likes Meg, and why loyalty is a core value.. you might want to talk to us
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.13.2012 , 07:06 PM | #63
We continue to get some great applications! If you apply, and don't hear from anyone, please contact Dorian (me) in game. Or, feel free to send an in-game mail to Dorian to ask on status of your application. All applicants are added to a friend list to be contacted when in-game, but it seems that friends list won't always correctly show online status.

We are still looking for 1-2 dedicated healers for Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm Server time, and dedicated spots for all other classes. We have people to run the Ops, but I want our progression teams to have dedicated members, to help optimize those efforts.
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.16.2012 , 12:25 AM | #64
We have some spots available for dedicated Ops Runners. Unfortunately, not everyone is cut out to get a spot with us. If you are seeking a dedicated raid spot, you need to show us you are willing to earn it. If you're impatient or unfit, you will be weeded out in the first 30 days with us. I would much rather see the unfit remove themselves in the trial period, than after we invest guild resources in you. This isn't being rude, this is being pragmatic. Some people expect instant gratification without earning it.. we're not really the guild to give you the easy loot, if you're not the kind of player to show you're willing to work hard.

If you do make the cut, you're going to find yourself in a group of people you will treasure for years to come.

If you seek a dedicated spot on an Ops team, please contact Dorian in-game, or fill out an application on our website.

May the Force serve you well!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.17.2012 , 03:08 PM | #65
We are ALWAYS looking for new talent and members! If you're play style is casual alting, running HM FP on all 8 empire alts, or you want a dedicated spot on a Progression Ops team - we have something to offer!

Especially if you like inappropriate humor, dirty jokes, and accept the fact that "Yeah, but you might want to practice on a hot dog first" is one of the best (and guild appropriate lines) of all time!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.19.2012 , 02:23 PM | #66
We are starting a holiday hiatus on raiding, but recruiting remains open! If you're interested, please drop a line to Dorian.. or if you just want to get a sense of what life is like in the guild, talk to anyone you see with the "Twisted Legends" guild tag!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Autorch
12.26.2012 , 09:40 AM | #67
Currently, what are your raid times and days, PST? I'm a Florida player who's on this server due to the transfer gyrations. I'll put in an app if our schedules can coincide.

Prelate
12.26.2012 , 11:47 AM | #68
we are on holiday hiatus, with Ops returning to schedule after new years.

Currently we have 2 progression teams that run Fri/Mon 7-10pm Server, and the other progression team is 8:30-11:30 server time. We also have a few Ops teams running at present to gear up new members/50's/alts, and one runs at varied days of the week, and one is scheduled for Wed/Thurs 7-10 server time
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Autorch
12.26.2012 , 01:15 PM | #69
Thanks--given the time difference, it'd be a real strain to meet those times. Sorry!

Prelate
12.31.2012 , 10:16 AM | #70
Twisted Legends wishes each of you a safe and happy New Year!

May the Force serve you well in 2013!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"