Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Raptora
12.06.2012 , 11:14 PM | #51
Threw an app in. Hoping to join up and looking forward to meeting you folks. I just started up on this server after a long hiatus from the game.

Toons name is Zor'systen

lord-durpp
12.07.2012 , 12:40 AM | #52
would you take a 15 year old who isnt easily offended, and is willing to tank in an ops group

Prelate
12.07.2012 , 01:17 PM | #53
Welcome to the guild, Zor!

LordDurrp - we generally are not interested in people under 18, living at the mercy of your parents could cripple us if you get in trouble and are forced to log off mid-Op.. or if your parents hear us using language in vent that is considered wildly inappropriate by responsible adults We have made a few exceptions in the past, but you would need to talk to an officer in game.
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

ktemp
12.07.2012 , 02:03 PM | #54
Sent an application on your website for character Yankumi. Looking forward to joining a great guild.

Prelate
12.07.2012 , 11:22 PM | #55
Yankumi - please look for Dorian ingame. If he's not online, just send him an ingame message.
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.07.2012 , 11:37 PM | #56
We are in the process of re-organizing our Ops teams.. we have 2 Progression Teams (that each run twice a week on diff nights), and a third team that we run to gear up new members, new 50's, etc. We expect our third progression team will be deployed in early 2013 (Jan/Feb) at present rate of new members gearing up

If you are looking for a progression team guaranteed raid spot, please talk to us. We are looking for players who understand that you can be competent without being hardcore.. you can have progression and still have a life. All while telling dirty jokes and being inappropriate with your guildmates. Vent and forums use is mandatory for Progression Ops members.

If you are interested in Progression, please talk to Dorian, Rakear, or Brigham in game, or submit an application.
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.08.2012 , 09:32 PM | #57
we are looking specifically for 2-3 healers, though DPS and tanks are always put to work too!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Mardis
12.09.2012 , 11:16 AM | #58
Hi just dropped my app also (Kestiban Madness assassin)

ebenezr
12.09.2012 , 03:02 PM | #59
I just put in my application as well (Billy-bob). My brother Mowhen and I are a package deal, since he's the only reason I play on a West Coast server. Not sure when he'll be able to put in his app, but I'll put a bug in his ear this afternoon. Thanks for consideration.

Prelate
12.10.2012 , 11:40 AM | #60
We are looking for 1-2 healers for our Wed/Thurs Progression team. We're interested in all classes/roles, and are close to deploying our 4th Ops team. If you submit an application and don't hear back right away, feel free to contact Dorian in game!

We accept people of all levels and experience. We're more concerned with players who fit into our dysfunctional family well
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"