Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

LIKEOMG
11.29.2012 , 06:15 PM | #41
So am I.
The Harbinger
I'rina-Sorcerer Healer

Prelate
11.29.2012 , 11:42 PM | #42
Welcome to the guild I'rina! <3

Also.. everyone else.. did I mention we have our own theme song?!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
11.30.2012 , 06:17 PM | #43
we're having a great time! 3 Ops teams up and running, about to deploy our 4th. We have some people re-organizing our guild RWZ team. The people we've had apply and join us of late, has been nothing short of stellar. Admittedly, we're not for everyone - as much as I like everyone who has joined us, sometimes they decide they'd be happier elsewhere (maybe we're too cheeky, or not hardcore enough in our Ops, or maybe they just hate kittens and fun). Nothing to lose, and much to gain.. apply today if you think you'd enjoy being a Twisted Legend!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

JebRWocky
12.03.2012 , 05:02 PM | #44
Hello I've applied for the guild. I'm starting up a new Character in this Server and would love to join your guild.

Prelate
12.03.2012 , 06:06 PM | #45
Hey there - your app was received, please look for an officer in game. We have an Op tonight, so we should have several online
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

JebRWocky
12.03.2012 , 06:21 PM | #46
Alright, I'm currently online and will be online off and on the rest of the day so I'll search for one now.

No luck Not sure how to get in contact with anyone in game.

Prelate
12.04.2012 , 01:56 AM | #47
when in doubt go to your Who tab of the social panel, and search for "twisted legends"

btw, welcome to the guild!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.04.2012 , 11:44 PM | #48
Another benefit to being in the guild.. there is always a group forming up to run dailies together. People running alts through FP, gearing up, or tearing it up in PVP.

We have such a great group of people. If you're not easily offended, and think "Family Guy" is funny.. you'll want to check us out. Listen to our theme song while you fill out your app!

"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.05.2012 , 01:43 AM | #49
One of our Ops teams is looking for a dedicated healer. This Ops team normally runs Wed and Thurs nights, 8:30-11:30 Server (pacific) time.

Please apply if interested, able, and willing to commit! Or look for Dorian, Saffie or Brigham in game!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
12.06.2012 , 01:59 AM | #50
Looking to cement our Ops teams and provide people guaranteed slots for Ops teams. This is a good time to come in! We are looking for well geared experienced Ops runners, as well as new 50's (and under).

Talk to an officer if interested, or apply here!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"